Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
U
We rent a flat with a Vokera combi boiler, sometimes we had to manually turn the central heating...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Anyone see any issue with pushing a WC pan connector straight in to the stack as per the image...
Replies
Views
V
Good morning We're in the middle of renovating the bathroom and yesterday I did the pipework for...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi , I need to quote on a replacement for an old glowworm xtrafast 96 which is a high delivery...
  • darren bastin
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
U
Hi guys, I've had problems with my boiler dropping pressure since the last few months...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
G
I have basically always been under the impression that if a boiler was specced wrong the hot...
Replies
Views
P
Can anyone recommend a company to go to or whats the best way to offer boiler finance please
  • Plumberwales
  • Latest:
  • Plumberwales
Replies
Views
Plumberwales
P
C
My Vaillaint ecoMAX boiler makes a loud "fog horn noise" for 10-20 seconds each time it fires...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi I have been asked to quote for a new oil tank. The house is a large 3 bed . It has a standard...
Replies
Views
Hi, Searched but I can't find the answer. What is the difference in the plastic between...
Replies
Views
T
Evening all Hope everyone is well & have plenty of work. Been really busy myself for as long...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to fit an external fire valve to an older style 'Rhino' boiler (re-badged...
Replies
Views
P
Hi I've recently replaced the bottom entry cistern ball valve on my toilet as the water in the...
  • pocketpirate
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Did a simple little tap washer swap with old lady watching me, I'd finished and left the...
Replies
Views
J
Gentlemen, ladies... I'm an OFTEC technician and I work for a self employed guy who's Gas Safe...
Replies
Views
T
For several months now, I've been hearing a low frequency rumbling sound/high frequency whine in...
Replies
Views
G
My boiler is making noise and water pipes are vibrating when the hot water is turn on from the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all, After completing my plumbing NVQ I am now completing my gas portfolio after just...
Replies
Views
L
HI there, Unfortunately, I'm not very good when it comes to boilers but here it goes. We...
Replies
Views
Alright guys? i don't really do any plumbing work but a friend has asked me to look at his...
Replies
Views
J
Half my rads are working but they all have a cold return ,as does the boiler.If I use a...
  • joetheghost
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
H
Had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar CDi combi boiler installed along with a Fernox filter...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all. Went to a breakdown a few weeks ago. Potterton Promax, 4 months old, water dripping...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi All - I'm desperately trying to identify the make/model of this toilet suite and where I can...
Replies
Views
B
Since mid November 2015 we have experienced air in the oil feed pipeline. The problem occurred...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
I am considering purchasing a bungalow but the property is fitted with an electric boiler for a...
Replies
Views
E
Hi All This is my first post. Please see attached to this post some pics of the set-up of my...
Replies
Views
eug_1
E
U
My conventional boiler works fine when I ask for heating and hot water, but in the summer when I...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
U
Hi Chaps, I'm in need of some advice if anyone has a minute or two. A decorator drained...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hi all long time reader first time poster, hope someone can help me with this question about the...
  • Roblongshanks
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back