Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
C
Just replaced a new boiler. when the heating is on I can always hear banging or knocking noise...
  • cidfenmaria
  • Latest:
  • cidfenmaria
Replies
Views
cidfenmaria
C
Been to see a job recently. The customer is planning on have a loft conversion with an ensuit...
  • Hobo128
  • Latest:
  • macackau
Replies
Views
macackau
M
Just after some reccomendations really Im thinking maybe an intergas? Can the new Baxi ecoblue...
  • GasmanxxxR1
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
U
Hello, I'm a complete beginner when it comes to central heating and after reading the various...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
May be useful to some,i once had a nasty bump off a 105 that was on a 3 pin plug,it was...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Hi all, in a couple of months I'm remortgaging with the intention of a loft conversion. The only...
  • cwjohnstone
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Good evening, First off I am not a plumber or heating engineer and have no intention of touching...
Replies
Views
C
A few days ago our tank ran dry of oil, we got the tank filled and the bled the boiler (RDB2.2)...
Replies
Views
Hi guys... This always seems to get me and I've done the Honeywell, wiring day out, a year back...
Replies
Views
P
Good afternoon I have a Vokera Mynute 25 HE which runs very well. HW, CH, and UFH all run no...
  • Peppertack
  • Latest:
  • Peppertack
Replies
Views
Peppertack
P
I’m drawing up a spec for a new kitchen and this includes a new position for a new combi boiler...
  • SydDenham
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi there Our house was built in 1998. Sealed central heating system with a Megaflo for hot...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, Please can anyone help me identify what brand/model of flush valve this is? It looks...
Replies
Views
Warmflow combi. Only been in 6 weeks, not by me, heating timed and hot water constant. Boiler in...
Replies
Views
F
Lets say I have a new boiler installed into a system which hasn't been very well flushed (or...
  • Frankenstein
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
Hi I am looking to buy a number of toilets for rented flats. I don't want the new type of...
Replies
Views
My 12 year old Potterton 120L now burns pretty yellow and I can see small flecks glowing red...
  • Gusty1
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Wondering which is best to go for here. Everything I read, they seem about even. Vaillant...
Replies
Views
G
My 12 year old Potterton 120L now burns pretty yellow and I can see small flecks glowing red hot...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
I don't want to repeat the whole post but I'm looking for a suitable gas fitter for the boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
Hello all, new to the site and hoping I can get some help while I do my extension. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Need to replace my toilet syphon in an armitage toilet. I measured from the bottom of...
Replies
Views
L
We have a wall hung toilet that is leaking from the seal underneath. Needs removing from the...
Replies
Views
L
T
Just solved one problem with the help of you guys, can you help with my next problem? :o) Just...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
B
Waiting for a few quotes to come in for my new boiler, one of which is an Ideal. However, they...
Replies
Views
K
I have a Ferroli Combi 77 FF boiler, which switches on and off about every 30 seconds in a...
Replies
Views
bikeman01
B
S
I'd like to get a water supply from my house to a toilet in a garden office building (not yet...
Replies
Views
Radioman
R
B
Hi, I've got a baxi combi boiler 105 he and for the last couple of days the 60 degree light on...
Replies
Views
T
W
Hi, I don't know if you could advise me best in regards to the following situation. I had leak...
Replies
Views
windoz
W
Hi how can I temporarily isolate the hot water flow from a Combi, so that I can perform...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back