Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hello All As the title suggests is it possible to install a combi gas boiler on an external wall...
  • quattro64
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
U
Hello. Can anyone help / advise. I have a potterton Suprima combi boiler. Just recently it has...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
M
Hello, I am hoping someone can help. I have been trying to locate the installation / operation...
  • M Fonce
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
C
Plumber came to service our worcester bosch boiler the other day. He mentioned that the TF1...
Replies
Views
D
I have a potterton suprima 60L. I accidentally drilled through a plastic heating pipe today. I...
Replies
Views
Can some clearly explain why a combi boiler would need a twin programmer when the hot water will...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I have a rhino oil boiler and I ran out of oil, it now wont start....after much you tubing I...
  • gypsyfi
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
R
Hi all, I have an oil-fired boiler (Rhino) and managed to let it run completely dry.... oops...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking at replacing an old toilet it has a ceramic S outlet that goes into the soil...
Replies
Views
Whats the cheapest you would install a boiler for ? Straight swap pretty much everything in...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, just looking for some opinions from gas engineers. I hadn't had our boiler serviced for...
Replies
Views
C
My upstairs toilet is a bit of a puzzler.... if it is not flushed for a while (more than...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
Our 14 year old WB Oil Fired combi has sprung a leak, engineer says either in the Heatslave tank...
Replies
Views
Is it best to use a single or double ended socket when connecting on to an orange soil pipe to...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi, I've just had new Boiler installed and noticed that they never put in a Magnetic Filter...
  • berks1234
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Hi, is there a way that I can temporarily blank off the WC connection to the soil pipe? I'm...
Replies
Views
A
Hello I just moved in to my new room, and I can smell sewage smell in the house every once in...
Replies
Views
M
My first post on here, Been to a breakdown coil/solenoid not opening pump. Tested not...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all. I've got a job booked for Monday removing an air source heat pump and fitting a...
Replies
Views
T
C
got a landlord who just wants to change the boiler,its a maxol microturbo in there at the minute...
Replies
Views
Went on their training course last year and all seems good but still not fitted any. What is...
  • gassman
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
driving along day dreaming and bored (worst thing about my job, all the driving) and i'm trying...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys and girls. Ok I have a Minor one oil fired burner on a Stanley super star range. the...
Replies
Views
C
We moved into a 2 bed property 3 months ago, we had the heating replaced with an unvented...
Replies
Views
O
Our boiler/pump has been making a strange pulsating noise for a while now. I've uploaded a video...
Replies
Views
OurRich
O
P
I need some help on the wiring for a Drayton thermostat and wiring into a Procombi HE. The...
Replies
Views
Can you solvent weld on to orange 4inch soil. Ie a single ended socket?
Replies
Views
I was servicing a warmflow condensing utility boiler today . It must be in about 6 years as its...
Replies
Views
B
​hi lady's and gentle men
Replies
Views
O
Does anybody know where to get the exact same model of flush valve attached you will see the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back