Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
Hello, I recently moved in a bungalow and noticed there is no soil vent/pipe (I guess the...
  • Kevin here
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
After you manually overide the room stat by adjusting the temperature greater than the room at...
Replies
Views
B
Need a bit of advice fitted a vaillant pro in Nov. Cold mains flushed system and then added...
Replies
Views
I have to provide a quote for a landlord in work. It's a large town house, the tenant has...
Replies
Views
Hello guys can someone explain why some boiler have pump over run and others that don't. I'd...
Replies
Views
Is it just me or are these boilers a pain to service and repair. Had to replace the PRV on a...
Replies
Views
Just reading the post I get the impression the customer will be a pita. lol
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have purchased the boiler Viessmann 200-W 35KW and I am quite happy to also buy the...
  • Deleted member 77956
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
My first job in the morning is a noisy boiler that the customer is unable to reset. I do not...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
E
Hi everybody, so I had my brand new intergas boiler fitted a few weeks ago, all working fine...
  • Ezki1
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
R
Hi my original boiler a potterton netaheat was over 20 years old and although having performed...
  • reddwarf4ever
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
R
Main announced yesterday that their Eco Elite combination boiler will carry a 5 year warranty...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
E
Hello, My boiler suddenly stopped working this weekend and I've had no hot water ever since...
  • elsoncorale
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
R
My boiler has been short cycling for a while now but it seems like the time periods between...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Z
Hi all, I'm seeking for help with some multiple faults with my boiler and central heating. I...
Replies
Views
zctpfe2
Z
U
Since October last year we have had a problem where the boiler goes to red light (turns off)...
Replies
Views
R
We had a company carry out a power flush and fit new WB 24Ri wall hung boiler and magnetic...
Replies
Views
U
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to refill the water in this type of boiler? Thanks...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
If coring a hole for a toilet that will connect to the waste via a bent pan connector. What...
Replies
Views
S
I've had a new Vaillant Ecotech Pro 28 fitted in a holiday let this week to replace a Ferrolli...
Replies
Views
M
For anyone not already using it, great app with G/C numbers, full exploded diagrams with...
Replies
Views
Bhoydavid
B
Hi all, Had a quick look at a sterling 40 this evening. There was no oil going to nozzle but...
  • bennythedip
  • Latest:
  • Pitchfork
Replies
Views
Pitchfork
P
Hi All My customers tenant has a Glow Worm easicon 28i combi boiler. The boiler heard rads but...
  • rocketmanbkk
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi just had my old baxi back boiler replaced for a glow worm energy 18s system boiler which...
Replies
Views
A
First off I am a Gas Safe Engineer, I've just never got round to PM my details sorry. Parents...
  • Alex Knight
  • Latest:
  • Alex Knight
Replies
Views
Alex Knight
A
right went to a call out today no hot water and a blown 3amp fuse, just to let you know im not...
Replies
Views
L
Hi there, I got my new Vaillant ecotech plus 837 fitted by local gas safe plumber few months...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I am looking for some advice on how to make the best use of wet electric central heating...
  • SarahThomas
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
A
Hi there First post, so be gentle :90: We are renovating and extending our newly purchased...
Replies
Views
N
How easy is it to fit a Nest Thermostat to a Ideal HE15 boiler. I am fairly savvy and do most...
  • NormalHomeUser
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back