Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
I have a Grant Euroflame oil boiler. It is a boilerhouse model which is cased in an insulated...
Replies
Views
K
Hi I think you guys will enjoy these just some of the dodgy oil tanks I've found in my...
Replies
Views
U
There is a blue tap and yellow ,sorry I'm not a plumber,just need some advice ,I took radiator...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
C
I have a quote from a local plumber who we have used before and no complaints. The quote is for...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with a downstairs toilet not clearing solid waste. It's an old type Royal...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm still very new to the gas industry and I've just been offered a servicing job...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
B
I am replacing a very old toilet with a new one, the waste pipe hole that it connects to is a...
Replies
Views
U
Hi All, I have 29 year old Baxi 24kw conventional boiler (No model number sorry) in front of...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
B
As above, I'm having trouble establishing what needs doing to top up the pressure on our...
Replies
Views
benmango
B
Got a concealed toilet to look st today, it's leaking from under the pan Just not sure how it's...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have an existing customer who have had Ideal out to look at her boiler. They have put...
Replies
Views
U
Hi! I have just moved in to a new build home and it has a ideal logic combi 35 boiler fitted...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi! I have just moved in to a new build home and it has a ideal logic combi 35 boiler fitted...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi - I have just finished ripping out our bathroom prior to a refit. I will being getting a...
Replies
Views
X
Hi whats the time limit for a modern boiler should lock out. is maximum time 2 minutes. Ta
  • xtremeo
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Hi chaps, Have been asked to fit watchman or a sight gauge but turns out its a double...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
N
I've just bought a house with an old oil central heating system. The level gauge was hovering...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm after a little advice. I am working my way through a renovation of my central heating...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Error code E168 on Baxi Combi ?
  • John Bramley
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
When a GS person fits the boiler they fill out the benchmark cert. Do they then register with...
2 3
Replies
Views
R
Hi All For all you Worcester Bosch lovers out there, purchase any domestic NG or LPG Worcester...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
M
Just interested to know if anyone knows of any boiler parts that can be used on another brand...
  • mikeyc
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Hi all, I'll be installing my first intergas boiler and wanted to know if it comes with a built...
Replies
Views
U
I've just bought a house with an old oil central heating system. The level guage was hovering...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Hello I've just moved into a property which has a gas ideal boiler in the kitchen and a hot...
Replies
Views
U
I'm after a helpful engineer..i have moved into a house and have an old looking ideal condenser...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Can anyone please tell me if a compact combi boiler exists with a back outlet flue ?. I have...
Replies
Views
macackau
M
Hi I saw and ecoflow ionizer (yellow box) connected to the boiler oil fuel line . What does...
Replies
Views
Hello I need a detailed exploded parts and wiring diagrams for the Procombi CT25 Boiler. Is...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello all, I know I should know but I'm not entirely sure which Boiler I should install in my...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back