Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
U
I have a utility room in my basement that I want to convert to a bathroom. The room is at the...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
U
I have a utility room in my basement that I want to convert to a bathroom. The room is at the...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
B
Got to fit a baxi duotec where a balanced flue boiler is. Is there any fire proof covered ply I...
Replies
Views
L
Buying a new property which has recently had a gas safety certificate issued. The boiler that...
Replies
Views
M
I've not done many of these - fewer than half a dozen I reckon, and the last time was probably 4...
  • Masood
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
L
So I'm looking at moving in to a property I've purchased in the next few weeks and I made the...
  • Luke2611
  • Latest:
  • Luke2611
Replies
Views
Luke2611
L
J
Hello, British Gas installed our new boiler. After stormy weather it became apparent that...
  • James2218
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hey, I have a customer who is smack bang in the middle of a block of flats with an old ocean...
  • Damon Chase
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hi. Planning a renovation of our bathroom. Our current toilet protrudes from the back of the...
Replies
Views
U
Hi my boiler is just under 3 years old & has been regularly serviced. Last time was November...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Just saw this in the local news... Not sure how they valued 3 boilers at 10k lol! £10,000...
Replies
Views
Story so far........ Priced up a job for a new utility oil boiler upgrading to S plan to change...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Advice would be very much appreciated. We have a tiled-in concealed cistern and a floating...
Replies
Views
C
R
Industry reaction bolsters Boris Boilers scrappage scheme - HVP Magazine - Heating, Ventilating...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We had a new combi boiler installed and decided to change the radiators at the same...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys, Hoping some of you smart people can figure this one out because I can't. Recently...
Replies
Views
Mchoa
M
M
Hello All I hope this is the correct place to post this and is allowed. I am in the process of...
Replies
Views
A
Hey guys, just wondering, can you bend 22mm 90's up into the valves or is there not enough pipe...
Replies
Views
U
Good evening Im fitting a new heating system in my house, im gas registered so all well...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Just wondering what yous guys think of wood pellet boilers and if they are worthwhile as far as...
Replies
Views
Swizz
S
R
Just installing a bathroom in a basement flat. Kitchen, bath, basin and toilet waste are all to...
  • Rayment84
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
P
IFLO boiler switch: I have separate settings for both hot water and heating. However, when I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi i was wondering if you guys can help....currently I have a 3 bar water pumped fitted and...
Replies
Views
M
sorry forgot what i should do micky2h here Wilo pump RS15 when central bleed screw is removed...
  • mickytwohammers
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi all. The syphon failed, so I fitted a new Fluidmaster flush valve with side handle which is...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, Ive got a potential customer who is asking for me to install a shower up on the 2nd floor...
Replies
Views
Hi lads. Just servicing a couple of these atmospheric gas boilers. Has anyone heard of them or...
Replies
Views
I've just had a phone call from a customer I serviced their boiler and apparently since I went...
Replies
Views
Hi this my first posting and I hope someone can help!? My elderly parents'...
Replies
Views
L
Ok then, I have this horror on my books, went to give it its annual service (20 months after my...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back