Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
I have had a Salus RT500RF Thermostat and an Ideal boiler for about 2 years now. Up to now...
  • Max72
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
So I posted before Christmas about my boiler issues, It was serviced and no big improvements in...
Replies
Views
M
Got a job booked for tomorrow to re-instate a combi that hasn't been used for 3 years. It has...
Replies
Views
The en-suite toilet is around 10 years old and has had no problems previously. However, a few...
Replies
Views
M
The system pressure gauge keeps falling to zero almost daily. I have checked all radiators, and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
E
Can anyone help please? I have an old gas back boiler with a Danfoss timer and thermostat. I...
Replies
Views
E
Firstly this a great forum, this is my first post but I been an observer/reader for a while! OK...
  • Duality
  • Latest:
  • walterwhite
Replies
Views
walterwhite
W
right went to a job this week and toilet wont flush clue its got water and its none of the...
  • ShaunCorbs
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
P
Evening all, just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on these boilers? Started using...
Replies
Views
D
Hi im looking for a G3 registered plumber to replace a diaphragm in the white expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Boiler Fault Finder Manual and Application for Professional Heating Engineers Anyone using...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
T
Hello - Could anybody identify what this valve is please. It has started leaking a lot and is on...
Replies
Views
I am not an oil man myself but one of my customers who I have done lots of work for in their own...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I have an Ideal Logic 24 Combi boiler and the manual timer has stopped working, it was losing...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
Hi all, I have an Ideal Logic 24 Combi boiler and the manual timer has stopped working, it...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi all, please forgive me if i get anything wrong as i am new to this forum and not a plumber/...
Replies
Views
C
Check this out guys. My mate rents a house, he sent me these photos to which I said it needs...
Replies
Views
T
I got a power flush booked in and they have a back boiler, they have no idea of the make or age...
  • tommy1712
  • Latest:
  • tommy1712
Replies
Views
tommy1712
T
S
Just had some combi boiler quotes in, quoting for Glow-Worm and Alpha boilers. I've never heard...
  • simbob
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
U
Hi, Please help, I've installed a new vaillant 415 ov boiler to a system that has a bm 2000...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
I am about to have one of these installed in a property I am refurbishing COMBI Tank | Quooker...
Replies
Views
Radioman
R
Can anyone help here please? We've had this OPOP pellet boiler for at least 6 years and it's...
Replies
Views
Z
Hi Folks, After a bit of advice really, as before I go ringing around a few local plumbers etc...
Replies
Views
Zukabak
Z
K
Hi my boiler is just under 3 years old & has been regularly serviced. Last time was November...
Replies
Views
km1958
K
D
Hi, I don't know how to do this on the boiler. I've googled quite alot and even on this forum...
Replies
Views
desibuoy
D
Got to call in to one of these bags of poo tomorrow morning! only dealt with on the phone, she...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I was hoping for some advice/recommendations. I have a large 4 bedroomed bungalow...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, I am looking at replacing the toilet cistern / flush on a concealed, low level...
Replies
Views
E
Somebody decided to close the my previous thread before I got a chance to answer back! I hope I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys i am a central heating installer and have a basic understanding in fault finding of s...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back