Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hello all I have recently moved in to a property that was vacant for 2yrs. After spending £600...
Replies
Views
T
Evening lads I am relatively new to power flushing. what are people's views of flushing boilers...
  • tommy1712
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
How much do you charge? Also, what tools are required? I've not yet done a service but now have...
Replies
Views
A
Just wanting to see the different ways people do it when accuracy is involved thanks!
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had a few customers that have had to replace the oil pumps. This could be...
Replies
Views
Dear plumbing forum. I am in the process of preparing to renovate my upstairs bathroom. In...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Gloworm Flexicom HX condensing boiler around 4 years old in my home. It supplies the...
  • miketurner201
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
Hi I would like to no if u could repair a zinc soil stack from the 32mm waste coming into main...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi Have had a couple of people out to look at replacing our old boiler and think we have...
Replies
Views
D
We have Boiler Installs available in Liverpool for GSR Engineers with own Insurance,transport...
  • DavePIPE
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
U
Hi Have had a couple of people out to look at replacing our old boiler and think we have...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
What is the expected daily usage of an electric combi boiler? I recently got a 12Kw combi...
Replies
Views
7.30 am phone buzzes, I'm up so answer it, blocked toilet, local to me. Ok, it's £45 first hour...
  • rocketmanbkk
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
J
I have a Potterton HE Plus combi boiler, the pressure has been on the lower end of the green...
Replies
Views
C
H, does anyone know of a combi boiler that is 40kw on the central heating side
Replies
Views
E
Hi All, Has anyone been to an ideal combi 30 that has had the condense pipe from the flue full...
  • eddiebrown424
  • Latest:
  • eddiebrown424
Replies
Views
eddiebrown424
E
C
Dear All, I need your advise for re-installing Boiler. My boiler was installed 14 months...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi All, I need to run a washing machine waste pipe in close proximity to an oil boiler. I...
Replies
Views
mlippett
M
Hi i need quotes to change a convection boiler to a combi boiler in a 3 bed detached house in...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
N
So....some parts of my area arent that affluent and some of the poorer folk dont have a lot of...
  • newcastle phill
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Z
Hey guys, I have a problem with a brand new fitted Ravenheat CSI 85 AAA boiler. I own second...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
got to price up combi boiler for good customer. i have been fitting ideal logic + or baxi...
Replies
Views
R
I am not convinced my brand new worcester 30 i greenstar boiler is communicating with my rt500...
  • renton212
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Friends I need to replace a flush valve but I physically can't reach under the cistern to do...
Replies
Views
U
Hi I'm using an excessive amount of gas, an engineer who replaced my meter told me that the...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Now we have modulating boilers, out side weather compensation, and apps to turn heating on as we...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I am having an issue with my Flexicom 24cx boiler working with my CH. Whenever I want my...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I am having an issue with my Flexicom 24cx boiler working with my CH. Whenever I want...
  • laddie79
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi Guys Can you help me or at least point me in the right direction. I have a problem at my own...
Replies
Views
H
Hello team! Quick question with regards to frost protection.....I had Worcester Greenstar 29 CDI...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back