Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Evening all, I noticed Plumb Center are selling old stock non ErP boilers at reduced prices...
Replies
Views
B
Hello all , can you tell me if going back in the day cylinders that worked of back boilers had...
  • billybongo
  • Latest:
  • billybongo
Replies
Views
billybongo
B
T
Hi, I have a Wimpey Home BoulerMate 2000 system but the problem I've had for a long time is if...
Replies
Views
Z
Hi, I am hoping someone can advise on my boiler problem. I have a 5 year old Baxi condensing...
Replies
Views
N
Hi all, I Have a client who has the above boiler and is wanting to add an unvented cylinder...
  • Nvq level 3
  • Latest:
  • Nvq level 3
Replies
Views
Nvq level 3
N
T
Hello, I'm renovating a house in Worthing and have acquired a boxed new Remeha Broag Avanta...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
Hi. I have a Worcester combi boiler that won't switch on. I tried to install a new thermostat...
  • kitch87
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
U
Want to light fire but scared after reading about back boilers. Is this a back boiler??? There...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi To All.. Could any One Please Advise Which Drill is Best for 40mm Drill through the wall ...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, my first post here, hope someone can help I have a Sime Friendly format 80E boiler and it...
  • DaveJacko
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Hi. I'm having problems with finding the reason for that pressure to keep falling to 0. The...
  • lupieloo
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
Hi, We have a rather old boiler 'Ideal E Type'. It's been good to us since we bought the house...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
If moving a boiler installed before 2005 so not registered about a meter in the same room does...
  • plumbdoctor
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
D
hi guys , i will be fitting a worcs 15 RI tomorrow and could have a problem running a cable to...
  • Deleted member 44451
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 44451
Replies
Views
Deleted member 44451
D
Below is an image of a soil pipe I need to run. What is the best way to run the bends at the...
Replies
Views
I am currently seeking a new boiler stat for an old but working fine GW spacesaver 52 GC no...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I wonder if anyone could take a look at these recently installed soil stacks and let me know...
Replies
Views
bobby13
B
Hi I have an old back boiler and have just invested in a Drayton T720R with remote stat I don't...
Replies
Views
anyone here want to price a oil boiler change in st michaelstow near padstow for a relation of...
Replies
Views
J
My pipework on my central heating system (taxi duo etc) keeps banging when the boiler gets up to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am not sure if I have an issue to be worried about or im just been paranoid. I had a...
Replies
Views
Rckape
R
U
Hi, I am not sure if I have an issue to be worried about or im just been paranoid. I had a...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Hi I'm new - let me know if I do anything wrong :) I'm replacing a soft close toilet seat on...
Replies
Views
We are looking at air-water heat pump options. One of those is to build an old oil fired...
Replies
Views
R
In my level3 gas portfolio I need to do a service for a traditional boiler and a systems boiler...
Replies
Views
rich2012
R
I am inthe very early stages of deciding the layout of my new kitchen. Cansomeone please tell me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently fitted central heating to a large house, the system runs 14 radiators and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi can some tell me if the inter gas combi boilers have a flow restrictor built in like others...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, (wow my browser really doesn't like me typing in here. I have to wait 1+ sec after each key...
  • moose_cheese
  • Latest:
  • moose_cheese
Replies
Views
moose_cheese
M
C
Hi, It looks like the pump of my gas boiler has given up the ghost. I'm pretty sure it's the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back