Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Hi all, I have a Baxi Combi 105e boiler that is leaking heating system water from the diverter...
  • maxi
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
J
My system is a microbore system using 10mm plastic, on my Potterton HE Plus boiler the radiator...
Replies
Views
Should/do the coils/solenoids on a gas valve get warm ? Never noticed before, but was working on...
Replies
Views
U
I live in a 1970s built terraced house that had warm air heating installed from new. The boiler...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
Hi there, I hope I'm posting this in the right area, apologies if not. I am about to take on a...
Replies
Views
dnyclns
D
M
Hi all, Looking for advice on the ventillation of the Bosch Greenstar i System Boilers. I've...
Replies
Views
Radioman
R
Hi All Hoping someone can help me. I think its time I start to think about getting my boiler...
  • Isotonic_uk
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
please can someone send me the link to the boiler manual site think it was called my boiler ...
Replies
Views
S
What's a realistic price for a new boiler install? I've had a couple of quotes in for this and...
  • simbob
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
U
Hi, I have a gas wall boiler that's having some issues. Was fine all winter up until now...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
My potterton HE plus combi boiler is about 6 years old. Initially had one of those annual...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Are ideal boiler stand off kits any good? If needing to run pipes up the back of the boiler/
Replies
Views
Hi. I am after a bit of advice for finding the fault on my boiler system I have which I rent...
Replies
Views
A custard has a shed/man cave/summer house. The mail soil drain is approx 15/20 - basically the...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all, I'm looking for so advice with a soil pipe in my house. What i want to do is remove...
  • pricie1991
  • Latest:
  • Radioman
Replies
Views
Radioman
R
P
Hi all, I'm looking for so advice with a soil pipe in my house. What i want to do is remove...
  • pricie1991
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
E
I have a nine year old condensing oil fired boiler which over the last year has started to smell...
Replies
Views
E
I have a heat only 's' plan system with a Bosch Worcester greenstar 24i on a twin coil Oso...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking at getting my boiler changed soon and have been recommended this boiler...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
Hi, I had a Vaillant ecotec plus 418 fitted a few months back. I have finally got round to...
Replies
Views
A
We have recently installed a multi fuel stove with back boiler and have zoned our oil heating...
Replies
Views
W
Hi guys, Firstly I'm an electrician not a plumber, and it's my house not a customers, I'm...
  • Walsh30303
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
U
Hi guys, Firstly I'm an electrician not a plumber, and it's my house not a customers, I'm...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
The boiler is working fine with hot water. Have tried changing batteries around as the screen...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi to all i'm a newbie to these forums and looking through many posts i think i have come to the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi all, Bought a property with a 'working' boiler. No issues other than a little weep which...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi guys I would appreciate if anyone has come across this toilet before to explain how an earth...
  • Dparker357
  • Latest:
  • Dparker357
Replies
Views
Dparker357
D
fitted a new one, old one was seized , replaced bearings in motor and cleaned the fan whilst I...
Replies
Views
£12 CAN'T BE BAD...
Replies
Views
Q
Boiller seems to be working fine. Cold pressure is 1.1 bar (have external guage fitted) Any ideas ?
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back