Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
My daughter has recently moved to a 2 bed house built in 2003. It has gas central heating with...
  • noname
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
S
So a f1 fault code appeared today on my boiler and I looked in the manual which said it was a...
  • scrappydez
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
B
cant remember the model but the AAV is shot,leaking everywhere going back after the break to...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hoping someone can help with this... my cistern is exactly the same as the picture below The...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what the issue is here. Recently move home, the house has a condensing oil burner...
  • 1manonthebog
  • Latest:
  • 1manonthebog
Replies
Views
1manonthebog
P
Hi This is a mix question both pluming and oil boiler so which forum to put it in .. Let’s try...
Replies
Views
For years I have always just hit the 1hr boost button to turn on my heating. I maybe hit it...
  • 1manonthebog
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi there, long time lurker first time poster. I have an external grant boiler with a reillo...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I had a new Worcester Bosch 42CDi boiler installed a few weeks ago by a local Heating...
  • DIY_Diasaster
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
M
Hi, We live in a three storey house with central heating split in two sections: one for the...
  • medbod
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
R
HI folks am new here and I've been given a nest thermo stat. I am am good with fitting things...
2 3
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
I have an old Firebird oil boiler (cant find the number) that works fine until the water pipes...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, This boiler leaks from a leak off pipe attached to the siphonic condensing trap. This leak...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Who's been advertising?
Replies
Views
B
hi just wondered if any body can help boiler came on this morning and started making a whistling...
  • barry b
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Hi there, Looking for an oil engineer in Somerset to service our oil boiler. Thanks, Jim
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi, I have a Worcester Greenstar oil boiler about 6 years old. It suddenly stopped working...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone let me know of any all round boiler fault finding courses that I could attend...
Replies
Views
drip-dry
D
Can my worcester 15Ri be upgraded by just changing the code plug?
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi, Iv just taken a Worcester 15Ri out of a customers house, it is 2 years old and in good...
  • harrygashull
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
had a plumber install a new boiler over the last couple of days. and slightly confused as to the...
Replies
Views
This bit of a boring one no doubt but please bare with me. windhager pellet boiler 26kw with s...
  • march1971dogs
  • Latest:
  • Norcs
Replies
Views
Norcs
N
Hi all, as you may be aware im kinda new to this game. My mentor told me when fitting a heat...
Replies
Views
did a rough working out and the plumber has fitted a 24kw intergas OV on our 4 bed which...
Replies
Views
Firstly, I thank those who corrected me regarding modulating oil boiler. This belief arose from...
  • joni os
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi, Iv been installing a two boiler system with tank etc, Im just at the point where the sealed...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
K
I had this oil combi boiler fitted four years ago and it has never worked properly, it now turns...
  • knobblyknuts
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
Hello there, I wonder if anyone could help please? We have mislaid the manual for this...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
C
I've just moved in to a property with a Heatline Vizo 24. Within two days it's stopped...
  • Chris_P
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
S
Hi, I have an ideal esprit HE 24 boiler. I only purchased my first house in March this year and...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back