Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
W
Hi, I've been having an annoying problem of humming pipes in a house. I've outlined the...
Replies
Views
W
In the middle of replacing low level toilet (there for about 30 years) with close coupled loo...
Replies
Views
WHoops
W
U
Hi, I have an ideal esprit HE 24 boiler. I only purchased my first house in March this year...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
J
Hi I wonder I anyone can help solve a puzzle for me please? I have been asked to replace a...
Replies
Views
A
looking for someone to install a new central heating system for us build starts in January...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Well s only a matter of time before it went the same way as the others. Too many clever cnuts...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been contacted a month or so ago by a customer who wanted their system powerflushed on...
Replies
Views
W
In first floor flat (built 1980's) the bath waste pipe goes through the wall very close to where...
Replies
Views
Not sure about other manufacturers other than Vaillant. Buy why is a combi cheaper than a system...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, new to the forum and have joined as I need a bit of advice and reassurance. I work for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking at replacing a toilet pan, the old screws are rusted solid, could anyone recommend...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, hit a problem! Boiler was leaking from the housing at the bottom. Isolated the boiler...
Replies
Views
K
I have installed a toilet upstairs and completed all the pipework, I am now ready to run the...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, i have a pulsecoil 2000 boiler and I am having problems trying to get hot water at times...
  • chronic111
  • Latest:
  • Tonycane
Replies
Views
Tonycane
T
J
Dear everyone, I have a Vaillant ecoTec Boiler in my bedroom and it is making really loud and...
  • John_London
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi all Just fitted one of these macdee-by-wirquin-universal-dual-flush-siphon and it does not...
  • philrab66
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
The other day was doing a inspection. The guy says that the last time he has the boiler service...
Replies
Views
B
Having had the insulation destroyed on my Worcester Danesmoor to the point of nearly nothing...
Replies
Views
T
Got a possible replacement coming up and was after some suggestions for what to look at and what...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, I'm hoping somebody can help and shed some light onto this problem. I have an issue...
  • stuart123
  • Latest:
  • stuart123
Replies
Views
stuart123
S
Just a quick one... Do you need to change burner seals on Worcester bosch boilers. I know with...
Replies
Views
So, custard wants a new toilet, old out new in. You get the old out & new cistern doesnt fit...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post, from a competent, trained Electrical engineer and ex Service engineer, DIYer...
Replies
Views
T
Evening all please help...Mira combiflow shower working off a baxi platinum 28he combi boiler...
  • thomo38
  • Latest:
  • thomo38
Replies
Views
thomo38
T
O
Hello, I have a Elson Coral E Open Vented Thermal Store boiler. A couple of weeks it started...
Replies
Views
G
Noticed what appears to be weird behaviour from our (Ideal Classic) boiler, it often seems to be...
  • Gary Colclough
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Folks, Do you charge for time spent diagnosing boiler faults? I believe it should be charged...
  • cr0ft
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
2 3
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
S
What types of fire protection does anyone on here use for the 30 min fire protection. ? Sourced...
Replies
Views
B
Is this some sort of float?customer wants a tank level gauge fitted,can this be use if it what...
Replies
Views
I
Heating engineer came to fix an issue with our combi-boiler....and now the mixer shower isn't...
Replies
Views
Tonycane
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back