Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
C
Hi All, I'm hoping I can get some tips on this one as I'm at a complete loss - it's a little...
  • Connor McCarthy
  • Latest:
  • Connor McCarthy
Replies
Views
Connor McCarthy
C
O
Hello Chaps, My first time here bringing my boiler issue. The summary is: My boiler is...
Replies
Views
B
I have just purchased a flat with an Alpha 240E boiler. On getting the annual gas check (the...
Replies
Views
Z
Hi guys, I need some help with this please, we have just moved in to this place and this is...
  • zsoltimatrix
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I've had a couple of quotes so far and been given a variety of choices that I'm looking through...
  • antdad
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
L
Ray, just been looking at your Sept price list, being I have found it after a long search...
  • lame plumber
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
What you guys thinking of the new boilers they have? longer warranties and you can now get unto...
Replies
Views
D
Hi there, I hoping to get some advice on an issue I have with my back boiler. I have a myson...
  • Dave.74
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
Hi guys! I am new to all this forum stuff and hopefully this will help with my question. I am...
Replies
Views
C
I had a new boiler fitted last January 2015. My previous boiler worked well, but 10 years later...
Replies
Views
cicco01
C
A
Hi We have an alpha intec 28x boiler with remote thermostat. The thermostat is showing the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
:bigcry:Good morning guys, I am new to this forum and came here in search of a little help. I...
  • stevethebungee
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Got a soil stack renewal for new loft extension. The customer is having two bathrooms with a...
Replies
Views
My son is putting in a bathroom upstairs in a small victorian house. A plumber has installed a...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are new company on the UK market which is importing multifuel boilers from Poland. We...
Replies
Views
Can you leave an old oil stove/boiler in after I have disconnected the heating from it? If so...
  • Millsy 82
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi again think making progress ,could anyone give me a bit advice on the connections on my jguh1...
Replies
Views
K
Hi Guys Needed some help in removing an old toilet seat cover which is broken. It is a top fit...
Replies
Views
I have a baxi combi he. want to ask about the bar pressure, when heating is off the bar...
Replies
Views
S
Good evening I`ve had a quote on a boiler and I`m torn which to go for. The list I was offered...
Replies
Views
S
I'm at a total loss and could do with some advice please. My Britony combi has finally gone to...
Replies
Views
Hi This is my first post, having just joined the forum, so I hope I'm not breaching any...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Do any of you guys fit boilers without a temp stat in place? 3 people I know have...
Replies
Views
T
We recently moved into a new address that has a Heatrae Sadia Amptec C900 boiler fitted. It was...
  • trevormwilson
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi all I've got a Glow Worm Ultracom CXi30 combi boiler which starts dripping water when the...
  • daddylongtoe
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Baxi Bermuda, gravity h/w, pumped c/h. Whenever customer turns the boiler off on the clock the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had much experience with electric boilers? I am working on a project converting an...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, New to the forum, with limited plumbing / CH knowledge, so any assistance would be greatly...
Replies
Views
G
hi all one bedroom flat with 5 rads. Heat only Boiler is in the Kitchen, system has bypass. Two...
  • gungaabayar
  • Latest:
  • gungaabayar
Replies
Views
gungaabayar
G
S
Morning... I have a combi boiler and seem to be getting loud noises(not banging but high pitched...
Replies
Views
TVP&H Ltd
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back