Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hi, has any one ever made a device to remove water and sediment from the bottom of oil tanks?
Replies
Views
C
how's it going lads just moved into a new house, well, its an old house, but i just bought it...
Replies
Views
N
Dear all, appreciate you expert help with the following: boiler didn't work , PCB, thermostat...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
E
Morning All, I'm currently caring for Mum & Dad (both in their 80's with dementia) so I really...
Replies
Views
T
Hi I fitted a new boiler for someone the system was very dirty but didn't want a flush so put...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
U
Hi, we've had a new Ideal Logic + 30 Combi boiler installed very recently, replacing an old back...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
I have recently bought a holiday let property in Windermere with a view to using it for myself...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi All, I would really appreciate some help/advise with aboiler problem I am having. I have a...
  • brooklyn07
  • Latest:
  • brooklyn07
Replies
Views
brooklyn07
B
My partners cousin is renovating a old stone wall house, ive no experience of ASHP but have...
Replies
Views
Is it a regulation that a filter is fitted to the return pipework on new boiler intalls
Replies
Views
I've always considered Keston boilers as the worst boilers in the market (my views only...
  • village idiot
  • Latest:
  • on31ll
Replies
Views
on31ll
O
O
just to clarify I am not diy ing the job I object to being ripped off by so called tradesmen who...
Replies
Views
Hi all how do you all work out what pressure to set when changing nozzles if manufacturers info...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
O
Hello I only need a 6m length of yellow (lpg / gas) 15mm dia soft copper coil ? I do not need...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi, I'm in need of some advise. we moved into an old house 6 months ago and the toilet...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
M
We have an icos ideal m3080 condensating boiler that has been flashing code F L which basically...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, Our toilet pan connection has just started to leak at the bottom on the toilet side (See...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I'm moving into a house which has got a water heater in the kitchen and a water tank in...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, my builders plumber has done a great job ,on complex first and second fix to my extension...
Replies
Views
W
I have been asked to change a metal toilet cistern in an outside toilet does anyone know the...
Replies
Views
Simple question they half decent or complete bag of nails that go wrong all the time
  • hammers4spanner
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
doing a bbu service this week have mi,s have everything pretty much under control but as I am...
  • billybob150811
  • Latest:
  • ed209
Replies
Views
ed209
E
anyone heard of one on a solid fuel stove? need to go and see a job to pipe it up , what's the...
Replies
Views
I'm entering into a realm of plumbing I have never experienced before and need a little help...
Replies
Views
U
Anyway help please with my combi boiler. It keeps making a humming / buzzing noise that only...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
Hi, My old combi boiler needs replacing as it has totally broken down and beyond economical...
Replies
Views
T
Been called to flush a system that's running a "exposed" grant oil boiler. It's been in place...
  • tommy1712
  • Latest:
  • tommy1712
Replies
Views
tommy1712
T
D
Hi, I have a combi 105HE boiler, when ever the heating comes on the pressure goes above 4...
  • diantalvic
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi there, I'm getting quotes at the moment for a new boiler. Given the old one is 20+ years...
  • Mewcenary
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
A
Went to a property this week, customer was saying that the hot water was too hot. In the airing...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back