Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi Everyone I am new here but hope someone can offer some guidance! House was built around...
Replies
Views
P
HIDEAWAY 100 FS Boiler wanted Please
  • paulc123
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
U
Has anyone got a Glow worm hideaway boiler 100 for sale The one we have is about twenty years...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi - In the process of buying a property and trying to identify the System gas boiler which is...
Replies
Views
mike_195
M
I
Bit of an odd one this, and I'm completely mystified! I have four circuits, one for each of the...
  • ian29gte
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
J
Hi There I have just found out that my boiler will NOT turn on. When i go to switch the boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi! Can you give me some advice please?. I live in a one bed on the 3rd floor of a 12 year old...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
B
Hi there, We have a Worcester 24i Junior Combi boiler. The house is rented and I have no...
Replies
Views
ben341
B
Hello ... Can someone tell me if parts for this boiler are now obsolete? It's having a new PCB...
Replies
Views
B
What dose lock out mean on my c20 firebird combo boiler
  • bunglebungleh
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
G
Hello As title says, need to find a good combi engineer. Have a perplexing fault on my heating...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi all, I need some advice installing a new toilet. Please tell me if you think if it is likely...
  • adamlondon
  • Latest:
  • adamlondon
Replies
Views
adamlondon
A
R
I have a vaillant 438 heat only boiler running a 140 Time clock and a VR 65 control unit I am...
  • Richard at Home
  • Latest:
  • Richard at Home
Replies
Views
Richard at Home
R
D
Hi guys As said I am from Ballyclare N ireland I see a few posters on here from here I took a...
Replies
Views
R
Hot water is fine ,heating will not fire up room stat is OK pressure is good ,boiler just will...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
B
Wondering if anyone has any info. starting a job next wk - granny extension. They want the...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
C
Hello, please first allow me to introduce myself. I am Crouz, I live in Ealing with my wife and...
Replies
Views
oil tank starting to discolour through uv rays or weather, is there a protective paint that you...
Replies
Views
:cool:question re fitting room sealed boiler in bathroom the answer i,ve got at the moment is...
  • billybob150811
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hoping somebody can help, we we have recently moved into a new house which is oil central...
  • Mark Ferguson
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Cust has problems with national house builder, boiler is fitted in kitchen cupboard ( ideal...
  • Atouchofgas
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
A
Hiya. Im so glad Ive found you guys! Im currently a tenant in a flat with a Vortex Combi 21...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys, Im new to the forum and looking for some help and advice. Basically, all my rads...
Replies
Views
A
Hello, this is my first post on the site so I hope I have posted it in the correct category! I...
  • AussieAndrew
  • Latest:
  • AussieAndrew
Replies
Views
AussieAndrew
A
Just been reviewing what I've been paying for boilers etc. Surprised to see that publicly...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies if this is posted to the wrong forum. I have a Baxi Solo HE system boiler, which...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
In screwfix today and the manager was trying to push iqe boilers. There now half the price they...
Replies
Views
D
D
Hi Hope this is in the right place, looking for some advise. I have an Ideal Icos HE24 boiler...
Replies
Views
davecpfc
D
C
As above has anyone got any experience? I've fitted the Heatrae Sadia Amptech before but I'm...
  • Ch4 plumbing
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
C
Hi I'm just wondering of anyone can help. I've moved into my first flat (which I rent) two...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back