Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
Hi, I'm looking to replace my vented system with a Vaillant unvented set up. The work will...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
I increased water too much, forgot to turn boiler off, what can I do?
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Does anyone know why my boiler will only produce warm water in the winter? The rest of the year...
Replies
Views
U
Hi all, I'm currently replacing my toilet but whilst removing the waste pipe the cast iron...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
O
Hi all, I'm after some advice on what to replace my now defunct hot water system with. What has...
  • OneLooseCrank
  • Latest:
  • OneLooseCrank
Replies
Views
OneLooseCrank
O
I'm putting together a quote to replace this keston in a small church Its a 50kw boiler but is...
Replies
Views
M
I have a 2 year old glow worm boiler which was installed in new build home. At the side of my...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Guys, The next job on my list is sorting out this mess, where the soil stack meets gully...
Replies
Views
S
D
The forum won't allow me to link a photo via URL!? I can't see anyway to upload it!? Help...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
O
Brennerreiniger 400 ml chlorfrei It's a spray which helps to dissolve oil, fat , and wax...
  • Old Account
  • Latest:
  • Old Account
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
I have a newish house (10 years old and new to me!) with a heat only boiler system. I'm putting...
Replies
Views
Our calculations | Energy Saving Trust Please see link to trusted site for fuel costings as...
Replies
Views
A
hi i've got a problem with the above boiler, had problem losing pressure and having to top it up...
  • adeenuf
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Morning all, More than ever before i'm testing coil resistance on a service and getting a high...
Replies
Views
R
Here's an idea I have been kicking around, and would appreciate some input from you guys. We...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, i am no expert. I have some central heating knowledge, but i have bought a water softener...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Can anyone advise me what might be wrong with our boiler? When running the shower (or any other...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi, Just moved into a new home after a year of waiting and it mean I need a nice shiny heating...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We're about to get ourselves a new boiler fitted (Worcester Greenstar 38CDi) and are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The water flow to the taps in my bathroom is too low. Water is supplied from the tank...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi people, I appreciate I may be wanting the impossible. I wish to replace the dual flush...
Replies
Views
U
I've had a new oil boiler installed but not working correctly In the old boiler there was...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
N
Hi all, I'm hoping to pick some-ones brains here as I haven't done much servicing since my...
  • Nino
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
hi, we have a Vaillant boiler that was fitted a few years back, it's always done this since...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
Hi guys, wondered if anyone would be able to help?? We are just having a new boiler etc...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
heythere! I've got a customer who has asked me to replace their oil boiler- they've just moved...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
do solicitors have a database they can log into or a way of getting information from the local...
Replies
Views
U
Hi all, I was hoping for some advice on how to run a new soil pipe for a new toilet in an...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
My second thread here, the first having been about numerous concerns over a new system install...
Replies
Views
FORMER Sex Pistols star Johnny Rotten has penned a tune about his broken toilet at his home...
Replies
Views
dangreen
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back