Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Hi, My brother is moving home in the near future and since I'm a spark (helmet and flak jacket...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hey! I'm in a desprate need for help! Recently I've noticed a massive rise in our water bill and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi, I have a Worcester Green star Junior, a sealed system, and would like to fit an isolating...
Replies
Views
scabby
S
B
Just moved into a house with no user manual for this - I need to configure it to my needs. I...
  • boffin
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Saturday morning came across a boiler a NON GSR installed and then got out a GSR engineer to...
Replies
Views
I've just been asked a question and if i could ask you guys for advice. 2 70kw boilers sitting...
  • gasmanrob
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
I have had a plumber round today to fit a new shower. The shower is in fine and works a treat...
  • JimmyP_69
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
U
Hi I am a female and not mechanically minded. I ran out of oil and now my Camry oil boiler...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Any body use any of the above and any thoughts?? many thanks shaun
Replies
Views
recently installed a ecotec plus 831, 1 week later customer found there is leaking under the...
Replies
Views
L
I was looking at either an Atag or Viessmann boiler, just wonder if anyone has has experience of...
Replies
Views
Hi, As a homeowner and not a plumber, Ive got a question regarding the way my new twin boiler...
2 3
Replies
Views
The skipper were out with has 2 properties side by side which both need new boilers Anyone...
Replies
Views
U
Hi all, could anyone please help. I require an open flued boiler for training purposes, I know...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I'm no weakling by all means, but I'm no he-man either. I've started training to build up my...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All, I have a system boiler with a Megaflow hot water tank and approx. 16 radiators. My...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Any recommendations for a 24kw combi and basic controls on a bit of a budget? Don't...
Replies
Views
A
I have been looking at replacing an ageing combination boiler for a while. I wanted to move...
  • Alex Theochari
  • Latest:
  • Alex Theochari
Replies
Views
Alex Theochari
A
Afternoon all. I've to go and look at a job in Essex (Braintree)i n the next couple of days...
Replies
Views
P
First-time poster and plumbing ignoramus, so please be kind.... I have a leaking toilet pan...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, looking for help please with a smelly toilet. I posted before but was not registered...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Is there a specific length of condense pipe you can't go above? Or as long as it's down...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Went to a job late last night. HW working fine. CH working fine. Strange thing is...
Replies
Views
D
I have a Halstead 65F gas boiler. It's 24 years old but working. I am thinking of changing it...
Replies
Views
P
Can anyone identify this toilet flush valve, I cant replace it with a generic because the flush...
Replies
Views
U
The current setup I have in my bathroom is: hot water coming from a combo boiler supplied from...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
One for you oily types as promised. Buy a Grant boiler from us between now and 18/12/2015, and...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
TT - do you want to unblock a toilet today on the Brit for £15??? Exactly, neither do I. Woman...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All I just thought I would start of the bank holiday weekend by highlighting some of the...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Anyone know what boiler this could be? The casing was literally just a metal sheet covering the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back