Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
E
Hi, Ive recently had a new Worcester Greenstar CDi Compact boiler installed in my attic at the...
Replies
Views
Got a mate who works for southern electric and he was telling me today how he went out to a...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, I'm looking for some advice as I'm worried my builder / plumber are going to leave me with...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
I'm preparing to tile the floor... The floor near to the soil pipe remains wet (after cleaning)...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone I have a toilet that when flushed is very slow to fill. I've attached images to...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Hi there, just wondering if anyone has fitted the worcester high flow floor standing Combi? Got...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, Have had no hot water since this morning and have found out that I need to repressure...
Replies
Views
Rckape
R
Hi, Just had a call from a friend with the above boiler, they got back from holiday to discover...
  • markadams
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
U
Hi, Moved to a house in Devon and we have a big Heat Slave 15/19 in the corner of the...
Replies
Views
What do you guys say when a customer is asking about upgrading a the current boiler and they ask...
Replies
Views
Considering replacing my spacesaver..only need about 12 Kw or thereabouts.. ta
Replies
Views
E
Hi Everyone New to this forum :D Just came back after a long trip today being forced by my wife...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Don't suppose anyone has a spare one around crystal palace way I can buy, need one desperately :)
Replies
Views
Anyone use Glowworm flue extensions with a Vaillant boiler? I had to recently and the Glowworm...
Replies
Views
about 6 months ago I looked at this boiler, customer said the pipes were banging and then cut...
Replies
Views
P
Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 CDi Combi Hi Today I noticed that my above boiler was a little...
  • Peter Hilsdon
  • Latest:
  • Peter Hilsdon
Replies
Views
Peter Hilsdon
P
A
Help Needed for Boiler Mate OV A-Class How do I drain the system so I can remove the radiators...
Replies
Views
M
I didn't hear it ... but if you can get it on "listen again" it is today's episode of You and...
Replies
Views
S
Is there any rules regarding stub stacks in disabled toilets,as need an air admittance valve as...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I've been asked to price for doing the plumbing/electrics on a new build eco home. I...
Replies
Views
Z
Hi all, My second question today... :) 1200 sq ft, "L" shaped, detached bungalow, 3 beds, 1...
Replies
Views
With an internal stack that needs venting through the roof, it is usual to reduce down after the...
Replies
Views
D
I have recently move into an average 4 bedroom property (with a single bathroom upstairs)...
Replies
Views
Q
Hi, I wonder if I could get some advice. A friend of mine has a Keston boiler, approx 10yrs old...
Replies
Views
quietman
Q
From a national merchant/shed, not internet-only sellers like amazon etc. Thanks
Replies
Views
J
We have a boiler loosing pressure and British gas came to look at it. They put some kind of...
  • Joshnathan
  • Latest:
  • Joshnathan
Replies
Views
Joshnathan
J
Evening all, Having a senior moment and can`t remember, is it sytronic, systrumic, and secondary...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Y
Worcester greenstar 18/25 oil boiler My boiler is tripping the fuse due to the pressure in the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
I'm having a problem with my kitchen hot tap, in that it won't give me any hot water. There is...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
I will be having a new boiler fitted soon, i can find only one access point to go under the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back