Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Has anyone had any experience with this boiler? apparently they are massive in America and a...
  • southcoastboile
  • Latest:
  • IDCHAPPY
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
had a text from a cust they ve got an ariston combi which is pants so they have bought an iqe...
Replies
Views
I have a toilet which sits on an ugly mdf plinth which protrudes 2 inches around the base of the...
Replies
Views
A
Hello, Can someone please help? I recently drained my central heating system to relocate a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
got called to a job boiler was on lockout reset boiler was ok for about a week went back same...
Replies
Views
Customer asked me for a verbal, on the fly estimate for the following: x 3 bed ex council house...
Replies
Views
P
Hi please could you tell me what back boiler I have please thanks in advance
  • Pleasehelpme
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
D
Quoted today for a new pcb and boiler service, I was quoted £190 Inc vat for the part. Rang the...
Replies
Views
dave1
D
M
Our kitchen is long overdue an upgrade and the boiler which is a 12 year old Ideal Mexico 470ff...
Replies
Views
mosquito
M
S
Hello Guys, Have a problem. I’m converting my solid fuel stove to a 6” Don Oil Burner. I'm...
  • Satellitedish
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
R
Hi, I'm looking for some advice. We are in the doing an extension on the side of a bungalow...
  • reallybrokendav
  • Latest:
  • reallybrokendav
Replies
Views
reallybrokendav
R
O
On a school i do there is now a big 190kw biomass installed to there in contract for a year for...
2 3
Replies
Views
I do lots of maintenance work which includes changing ball valves in toilet cisterns, most push...
Replies
Views
Doing an LPG boiler and ordered an alpha because it was cheap with a 5 yr warranty which is what...
Replies
Views
N
Hi appologies if this is in the wrong section but it didn't seems to fit in the gas safe forum...
Replies
Views
B
Looking for some advice on getting a system pulled together. It needs to be an oil boiler that...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
When first fixing a house to be run of a combi boiler with a 25mm mdpe cold feed. Is 15mm...
Replies
Views
C
I have an old Vaillant combination boiler which is/was working fine. However, when I now turn...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi everyone, Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but even if it is maybe someone can educate...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
My daughter has had an offer accepted on a house that is about 12 years old. The house has a gas...
  • noname
  • Latest:
  • TheHeatingGuy
Replies
Views
TheHeatingGuy
T
Anyone heard of this mob? Phone call 8.30 this morning from them asking me to go out to a...
Replies
Views
M
Hello all, I’m planning on doing bathroom and kitchen improvements and have decided on more or...
Replies
Views
Boiler capped for faulty expansion vessel, prv and filling loop??
Replies
Views
U
Hi Everyone. I have a 14 year old Worchester 350 boiler and is recently having some problems...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
hi getting a new boiler fitted next week potterton combi 28he plus, going to flush the system...
Replies
Views
kevtrix
K
K
Morning All, Probably been covered at some point before but I was wondering if anyone has...
Replies
Views
Hi My parents, both in their late 80's had a new Ideal Logic combi 30 boiler installed just 2...
Replies
Views
gizmolang
G
C
Hi, Can anyone offer any advice, I have had a Rosalind toilet for 5 years without problem. Last...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
Hi all, I have just moved into a property built in the seventies which I suspect still has...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • IDCHAPPY
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
K
The job is to remove an existing thermal store boiler and replace it with a combi unit. It's...
Replies
Views
Kemble
K
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back