Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
(domestic) now i think your not supposed to run it into one because it will harm the system...
  • ShaunCorbs
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
D
Hi all, need a bit a help boiler sizing. Existing system has 17 rads, 170L unvented cylinder...
Replies
Views
dave1
D
C
Hi, I'm a bit baffled, the bath and sink in the bathroom won't drain, or are doing so...
  • Charlie Louisa
  • Latest:
  • Charlie Louisa
Replies
Views
Charlie Louisa
C
W
Just moved in a property with Stelrad Group Ideal W RS440 gas boiler. Cannot find any manual on...
  • wenbin
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
D
Hi, We have no hot water, checked tank and all is full. The central heating is fine. I am...
Replies
Views
im looking at offering a "premier" service on boilers over and above a standard service and was...
  • cdodds2004
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
J
Love the smell i floated all the way home. balls pictures on my phone and im on my ipad next...
Replies
Views
P
Does any recognise what boiler was fitted here thanks
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
A short while ago my heating stopped working. The engineer came out twice and said that some...
Replies
Views
L
Hello, After a bit of advice, I need to connect a 40mm shower waste into an existing 3 inch...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I need to move my boiler to the other side of a 3ft thick stone wall. Pipework already...
Replies
Views
M
Some time ago I had my toilet clogged. I have my flush and pipes behind the wall. The pipes are...
Replies
Views
Afternoon been to do a LL GSC today vaillant ecotec plus 630. Condense tube has come away...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, This is my first post, I hope you can help me with my Boiler issue. I have an Oil fed...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, I have a Biasi Riva compact combi boiler. At the moment it is on summer settings with...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
The main cast iron soil stack runs up the wall with a single T that goes off to the toilet, the...
  • messimagician
  • Latest:
  • Rckape
Replies
Views
Rckape
R
C
Hi. Have the above and was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas. The pump runs but the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
just had a bit of a heated debate on a fishing forum , a guy saying how irresponsible commercial...
Replies
Views
A
Hello I have a 9litre toilet cistern and need to replace the pan. Can i just buy any pan or...
Replies
Views
My 87 year old gran had a terrible experience yesterday when she woke up to ankle deep water in...
Replies
Views
T
i am looking for the cheapest way to replace my boiler, my current one is ancient (a vulcan...
  • treebor
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
W
I'v been replacing and fitting new boilers for a few years now but not had to do much in the way...
  • Weyside minion
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi, We have decided we need a new boiler & contacted a recommended local plumber. After looking...
  • perebrine
  • Latest:
  • perebrine
Replies
Views
perebrine
P
W
Hi. I am hoping someone can give me some good advice. I am renovating my house and the branch on...
Replies
Views
L
Hoping someone can help ? I've got a biasi HE combi boiler that keeps making a rattling noise...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Came accross this on Tuesday
Replies
Views
B
newish install . vaillant 415 boiler .fires up every 5 mins for 10 secs, programmer is set to...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hello everyone, I am very close to buying a repossessed property which has the attached boiler...
Replies
Views
Far from finished - in progress and plenty to do
Replies
Views
Spotted this funny video earlier, looks like a diy'er but maybe it's a gas safe trying to help...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back