Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
U
Hi, just thinking of buying this house, it had a boiler fitted but no central heating it looks...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
A
Hello After reading through a lot of forum posts, it seems best advice is to buy a lever...
Replies
Views
U
My boiler has recently started making this annoying noise. Seems to be in a working condition...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi all, obviously I am new here and just looking for a bit of advice. I recently had a new Ideal...
Replies
Views
R
I'm quoting to replace a 40 year old Wilson boiler. As far as I'm aware it has asbestos...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I have recently moved house and the boiler in my new home is giving me some grief. It is...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A friend of mine is thinking of replacing her gas boiler while she is having her kitchen redone...
Replies
Views
R
I will need a straight boiler replacement with a Baxi condensing boiler either supply and fit or...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi, my hot water comes from a 50l Ferroli boiler. The mains water has a reasonable pressure (it...
Replies
Views
R
Hello, I am new here so I hope this is posted in the correct forum. We have a combi boiler...
  • radiatorhiss
  • Latest:
  • radiatorhiss
Replies
Views
radiatorhiss
R
S
Could someone please tell me if it is usual to have a 50mm waste pipe used as a soil stack...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, been out of the plumbing loop for a good few years now since I passed my NVQs and am...
Replies
Views
R
Hello, I am new here so I hope this is posted in the correct forum. We have 1) noise from our...
  • radiatorhiss
  • Latest:
  • radiatorhiss
Replies
Views
radiatorhiss
R
Hi all. We normally only fit Worcesters at work but a private customer has asked for a cheap...
Replies
Views
G
I am not a plumber. 22mm pipe coming from gas meter, somewhere inbetween meter and combi pipe...
  • Graham newby
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
I had a new bathroom installed four to six weeks ago because of a severe leak. However, at the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi All just hoping someone can help me with this cooke and lewis rosalind toilet i am trying...
Replies
Views
S
Hello can anyone please help me. i have a ideal c24 combi boiler. every time i want hot water i...
Replies
Views
I have 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side i want to connect 4 inch pipe or 4 inch bend in to...
  • liaqat ali
  • Latest:
  • Whyme
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
S
Hi All My boiler was deemed 'At Risk' by a British Gas engineer yesterday due to the external...
  • spaniard5
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Hi All, Customer is adamant that they would like a Vaillaint boiler. Can any please recommend...
Replies
Views
T
Boiler is a Viessmann 100 combi, installed about 8 months ago. After the CH has been on, and the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
I'm about to refurbish my utility room. We have an oil boiler against an inside wall within the...
Replies
Views
OilBoy
O
I
I have been on at my parents for years about their water heating system, early 1950s solid fuel...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, I'm posting this following a discussion I had on the forum earlier. I have a terraced...
  • Howdoi?
  • Latest:
  • Howdoi?
Replies
Views
Howdoi?
H
P
I've got an old heating system in my house, for us to have hot water I have to have the heating...
  • peteeyres
  • Latest:
  • Rckape
Replies
Views
Rckape
R
S
I have an oil fired system boiler driving a hot water cylinder and radiators through a Honeywell...
  • Stephen Luxton
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
U
Hi all, newbie here from sunny Clitheroe & I need help repressurising my Potterton Promax HE...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi, I am looking into buying an Ex council Property. I have looked at the boiler room and where...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, Got any tips on what I could use to unblock an oil line. Tried an air line, (mind you...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back