Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi everyone just some feedback if poss, noting to do with gas or combustion!! Just been asked to...
Replies
Views
H
Hi folks i'm new to this site...we just bought a house which had an open fire with a chimney...
Replies
Views
K
Hi all first time post, any input on my dilemma is much appreciated as I find myself going...
Replies
Views
A
Hi everyone Need a bit of guidance if anyone can help me. I have been a gas safe engineer...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hello Can I run Radiators with Electric hot water 12L tank + add pump. I have Combi central...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Was just wondering if anyone has fitted 1 of these amptec models of these available up to 12 kW...
Replies
Views
Y
Hi all - first post here so please be gentle. A rubber gasket/reducer has broken free from my...
Replies
Views
I have ripped out a one pipe system and installed new piping and new rads throughout my...
Replies
Views
P
Can anyone with identifying the issue with thisleak? The toilet inlet pipe is leakingfrom the...
Replies
Views
C
Has anyone fitted one? I cant remember who said they had in an earlier post but are they any good?
Replies
Views
B
Hi all! First post and extreme plumbing noob. I'm looking for suggestions into what I should...
  • boilernoob123
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Hi, Does anyone know the differences between these boilers ? Reliability Which one would be...
  • Matt06
  • Latest:
  • garethlennon
Replies
Views
garethlennon
G
D
Hey guys could anyone help me identify a roca toilet need to replace the cistern lid. Removed...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a old potterton 80 combi boiler that has been losing pressure for 2 years or more...
Replies
Views
Ryanmuz01
R
B
anyone got the link mine stopped working
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
G
Hi There, A quick question to those of you who know more than me.... Can a central heating...
Replies
Views
U
Just moved into a new build property and having the bathrooms tiled. Unfortunately, the toilets...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi fellas I am going to price up a job, which involves installing 25 double panel single...
  • bashmaystor
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
J
Hello; I have a Gledhill Boilermate 2000 and a Micron 60ff boiler. The Boilermate has 2...
Replies
Views
D
Ca anyone advise on Whether a combi can be installed under a staircase in a semi. Access to...
Replies
Views
DAVE1982
D
S
Please can some experts advice me on boiler replacement size for a regular size 3 bedroom home...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
L
Ok, i have a 3 WC's, 2 urinals, 4 wash basins to install in a restaurant the soil pipe runs...
Replies
Views
J
I am currently fitting a small upstairs toilet cabin on my landing and was wondering Is it...
Replies
Views
V
We have the above toilet seat, product code TATS100WSC, which now needs tightening as it is...
  • vanillaspice
  • Latest:
  • InfoJester
Replies
Views
InfoJester
I
P
TOILET CISTERN WATER INLET LEAK Toilet cistern leaking from water inlet flexi hose threaded...
Replies
Views
geetee50
G
D
Hello, I've just moved into a new home and the central heating system is all new to me! I have a...
  • ddavidspencer1
  • Latest:
  • Ryanmuz01
Replies
Views
Ryanmuz01
R
C
Hi there, I've had two brand new toilets fitted in my house (both SupaPlumb Close Coupled...
Replies
Views
drip-dry
D
M
Had annual service today and fitter snaged boiler and dissconected it ,outside of the casing has...
Replies
Views
can I connect my existing combi boiler to a oso indirect cylinder? how to do? would it be agood...
Replies
Views
C
Hi. I have a Wirquin back-to-the-wall toilet and has only been fitted a few weeks ago. Even at...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back