Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
C
Hi, over the past few weeks I have been having issues with a 1 second flashing b light and that...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
I wonder if any of you guys could advise me please. Last night then pressures on my combi...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all. Firstly I do appreciate I am not GSR yet, still have another 13 jobs to do. My issue...
Replies
Views
i found a combi boiler flue terminal too close to a cooker hood terminal, only about 200mm, does...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi I have noticed that on the grout line next to the toilet basin is damp, and hoped someone...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
E
Hello! Hoping someone might be able to get us out of the circles we're going round in! We are...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
U
Hi, I have an old alpha 240p boiler that has continuous pilot. When the fan broke in march we...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
R
Hi guys. Got called to a property where the customer wants to get her pulsacoil 2000...
  • rodders09
  • Latest:
  • James Shoesmith
Replies
Views
James Shoesmith
J
Is there such a thing? A client has a seat that is split and is looking to change the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Want to replace WC. Want to replace pan con and new WC waste may be slightly higher/lower...
Replies
Views
G
I run a community centre and when we are very busy with special events the toilets form a queue...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I'm new to the forum and found this after frantic search online and numerous futile...
  • lavend
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
B
Been to a custard this week, bit of a friend of mine.They've had a weeping nut on the tank end...
Replies
Views
E
If you have a boiler moved, or a new boiler fitted on a new location, do building control need...
  • Evostance
  • Latest:
  • ignite 247
Replies
Views
ignite 247
I
M
hi I am having trouble with my Worcester 28 cdi rfs combi no hot water only hot when heatings on...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
Hi, The overflow pipe at the back of the boiler is constantly leaking water, I had the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi, I've had two plumbers round to quote for a new boiler, plumber 1 has listed the Worcester...
Replies
Views
Ive been changing 2 toilets from the old 80s type to the more modern but I've hit a stumbling...
Replies
Views
J
Thread restarted as I have now registered...advice please on below...... ** I have the above...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
albatross565485 | eBay Heating components for sale. Worcester...
  • albatross
  • Latest:
  • albatross
Replies
Views
albatross
A
S
HI, I am new here so I hope this is the right place to post. I am an experienced DIYer having...
Replies
Views
S
If the gas fitter failed to secure the boiler gas flue pipe joints with screws , would this be...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
I have a top fastened D shaped toilet seat with no access to any fixings under the bowl. The...
Replies
Views
Many years ago I worked for a floppy disk manufacturer and was surprised to learn that for...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
I need to replace a 22 year old vented wall mounted gas boiler with a heat only 30 kW condensing...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys as previously stated need two boilers in Southampton replaced and relocating. No one's...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
C
Good evening all, I am a new member to the forum, I have used the site regularly for help &...
  • Cowe_Plumbing
  • Latest:
  • Bunker
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
F
I have a property with close coupled toilets. To change the syphon on the upstairs one, I...
Replies
Views
JCSPLUMBING
J
M
I have purchased a VP Vermont Close Coupled Toilet where the pan conceals the water supply pipe...
Replies
Views
M
Hi there, I have just moved into a house which is fitted with a boilermate 2000. The system...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back