Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
I have a Worcester 24i Combi Boiler and a Plumbsure Quartz Bath Shower Mixer EAN: 0000003633632...
Replies
Views
hi all, I'm building a smaller flat in the front of my property with the intent to rent it...
Replies
Views
D
Afternoon all, I'm currently on a job where a "plumber" (basically DIY jobsworth friend of...
  • Dan the plumber
  • Latest:
  • Richie_77
Replies
Views
Richie_77
R
L
Hi all first post so thanks for taking the time to read! As per title I am having a new ideal...
Replies
Views
Interesting news from Froling and a few others the other day that they are planning to offer a...
Replies
Views
B
Could anybody please tell me how to remove the cistern off a Serel toilet. It is a close coupled...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi Chaps - first post on here, so be gentle :) We'll be getting a new oil-fired CH system...
Replies
Views
Silent Dancer
S
F
Hi All, I'm buying a house with an aged oil heating boiler circa November 2000. From my...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
anyone got a list of positive pressure appliances?
Replies
Views
U
Hi Everyone, Apologies in advance for such a general question. I've looked high and low for...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
Hi All, I am currently undergoing some renovations at my place. My builder is installing an...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys I'm just wondering if anyone could please offer me some advice please . i do apologise...
  • Shaun_sdw
  • Latest:
  • jjmmcc
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Replies
Views
jjmmcc
J
T
Hello guys, Cheapest place for oil pump presuure gauges please. CIA
Replies
Views
Taffman
T
Usually fit vaillants, but need to replace a large floor standing boiler in a cellar. Looking at...
Replies
Views
E
Hi All please can someone help? Having a new downstairs Wc added in the double garage having a...
Replies
Views
Ellis
E
C
Moved into an old council house and I think the toilet soil pipe is leaking I fitted a new pipe...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
U
Hi my boiler has been off for some time dude to my immersion heater breaking I have replaced the...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Hi all, i am am looking for help on how to solve my boiler issue, it is a dreaded ferolli and...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, I live in a Victorian terraced house. My rear gutter pipe and my toilet soil pipe come out...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hello, I live in a house that was built in the mid 60's and recently had some work done in the...
Replies
Views
T
I understand that it's not advisable to power flush back boilers. What other boilers would...
  • tommy1712
  • Latest:
  • DorienBrum
Replies
Views
DorienBrum
D
Hi all. Would any of you guys recommend going on any of the manufacturers courses?
Replies
Views
Hi I have a toilet service valve that is leaking as it tightens on to the toilet fill valve. It...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
V
So my combi boiler is losing pressure. Has been for a little while and I have been naughty and...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
T
Hi , i`m new to the forum and hoping for some help and advice. My old gas boiler is a Vulvcan...
Replies
Views
treebor
T
M
Hi all, I have a range tribune HE and an icos ideal boiler, and I cannot get any hot water...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I bought my house last july. Its a property built in 2005 and came with a Potterton...
Replies
Views
N
Hi i need to change two loos from wall hung to floor standing. (Our water is VERY hard and they...
Replies
Views
J
A variation on a common question, I realise, but here goes. House is 3 storeys, with a soil...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back