Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
N
Hello have a ideal mexico 2 for standing boiler I am having trouble draining it down any tips...
Replies
Views
mikeyc
M
V
My Alpha CB28 has an intermittent fault since last year. Fire it up and it'll run for anything...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I have a toilet in the shed. I was trying to replace the inlet valve but now am thinking of...
Replies
Views
JCSPLUMBING
J
What boiler are people fitting as there option boiler or cheaper boiler?
Replies
Views
M
Help! We had the above boiler fitted 2 years ago and it seems to have developed a life of it's...
  • moyra stenhouse
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Got a couple of situations just wondering if any commercial guys could give me some advice on...
Replies
Views
Hello folks I have a Glow Worm Micron boiler (sealed system) and Heatre Sadia Mega Flo storage...
  • Marty1979
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
J
I have a problem with a remeha avanti combi boiler in that the boiler keeps failing when asked...
  • johnwilkinson
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi folks, Any ideas on how I can stop constant heavy condensation on a toilet cistern - so much...
Replies
Views
J
Hello all ☺ hope your aĺl well I have just got a job for a virta toilet seat. It's the one...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all My first post and I'm hopefully looking for some advice. I'm having a conservatory...
Replies
Views
himagain
H
Hello I have a new ecoTEC 612 that, from the outset. made a very loud rumbling noise, at random...
Replies
Views
M
How much to replace a ballcock and floating valve system as the valve keeps dripping
Replies
Views
Looking at a boiler change, going to fit a new worcester Bosch boiler and they have a potterton...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, I recently had to condemn an old baxi boiler due to CO leaking into the kitchen. it was...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, my boiler is on it's way out so i'm looking into getting a new one but for the life of...
Replies
Views
Never had a fault on a boiler in 8-9years. Drained loads of different systems down, never an...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Just had a call from a customer, the central heating works fine but as soon as he turns...
Replies
Views
M
I have an alcove in the bathroom on wall adjoining a bedroom. This creates a step in the wall on...
Replies
Views
A
Hi Guys, Looking at fitting a new bathroom. We have found Roca laura WC at a reasonable price...
Replies
Views
A
H
Hi, I am looking for some advice. We have just submitted planning application for a 7 bedroom 7...
  • help!!!!!!
  • Latest:
  • help!!!!!!
Replies
Views
help!!!!!!
H
I have an issue with a customers toilet. Logs flush away fine but paper just sits on top...
Replies
Views
Could anyone out there help me identify this boiler? It needs a new gas valve but I'm not sure...
Replies
Views
Hi all, and thanks for reading my question! I have an old 16" fireplace that houses a lovely...
Replies
Views
Whichever brand it is that has the square headed white key underneath you turn to top up...
Replies
Views
P
I've now repaired x 7 of these in 3 days. 4 leaking plastic part 2 gas valves and 1 fan...
Replies
Views
Unvented set up, wireless room stat. When programmer is set to once or continue the heating only...
Replies
Views
Hi peeps hope the bank hols are going well! a mate of mine has a atag boiler with the gas saver...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi new to this forum any help available would be appreciated, have got a domicondense ferroli...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I’ve never been too happy with the condensing Vaillant EcoMax Pro 28E that replaced our original...
  • smallbore
  • Latest:
  • IDCHAPPY
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back