Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Need a baxi solo taking out and an ideal logic 30 he heat only putting back in either next...
  • midlands based
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi, Looking to get my existing Ideal Icos 12 boiler (pile of poo) replaced with a Worcester...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
W
We are looking for a heating engineer/company to work on an ongoing boiler installation contract...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
O
I was asked to go to an old customer that I've not been to for a couple of years. The last time...
Replies
Views
OilBoy
O
T
I have got to look at a job next week to fit heating and a boiler etc in a mobile home. Possibly...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I live in a one bedroom flat on my own and am only in for around 12 hours today. I've got my...
2 3
Replies
Views
Misha
M
S
Hi, I recently bought a flat and originally the boiler leaked from the flu on the outside.It is...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A thread about getting customers finance got me thinking. I've seen quite a few companies about...
Replies
Views
L
Hi. Some advice please for a semi competent diy'er! I need to isolate a hot water tap connected...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, Looking for some advice on a solid fuel installation. I'm a sparky by trade, and...
Replies
Views
Kenny.5
K
M
PM me your contact details pls. Good friend of mine needs new boiler...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Was putting in some taps this morning when i noticed a worcester high flow 440 situated...
Replies
Views
T
We have a very long single storey house ( old farm buildings.) The boiler is at one end and the...
Replies
Views
do i have to notify moving a boiler? its in the same room literally moved from either side of a...
Replies
Views
J
I have a 2storey house 2 bathrooms with shower 1 on each floor 11 radiators, i have space only...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Had a call off a customer asking me to go round. They have hot water ok upstairs in...
Replies
Views
T
Brand new to the forum but liked what I saw . water pouring out of the boiler last nigh...
Replies
Views
I have bin to take a look at a heating system thats heating the office part of a commercial...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I need to buy a toilet and I have a few questions. I recently cracked my cistern after...
Replies
Views
J
Hi my baxi bermuda back boiler will not heat water the pilot is on but when I ask for hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been quoted on the replacement of my old conventional boiler with a condensing...
Replies
Views
I attended a job last week where there is a problem with the flush on the toilet. When flushed...
Replies
Views
S
H
Apparently, we have a copper soil pipe with a diameter of approx 900 mm. We are installing a new...
  • Hollyander
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
A
Looking for advice on why boiler not firing. Gone off overnight. Theres oil in the tank and...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if Baxi does a Floor Standing boiler? I do not want to use WB OR Vailant. This...
  • village idiot
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
hi there, mahogany new member to this site. getting high CO reading on Worcester 28i rsf Gc...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
C
Hi, I am slowly loosing patience with our new combi boiler! We had a new combi boiler...
  • Chrismw1989
  • Latest:
  • walterwhite
Replies
Views
walterwhite
W
E
I was just wondering where everyone else buys boiler spares, which suppliers are best for prices...
Replies
Views
B
No longer required
Replies
Views
badbay
B
Hi I recently changed all the radiators valves in a house. On 5 radiators, it is a header tank...
  • Paul Cockhill
  • Latest:
  • Whyme
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back