Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi I recently changed all the radiators valves in a house. On 5 radiators, it is a header tank...
  • Paul Cockhill
  • Latest:
  • Whyme
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
C
Hi, Me & my wife have just purchased our first home and we are after some advise. the house...
Replies
Views
frankiemac
F
C
Sorry in advance for the long thread! Just want to make sure i provided as much detail as...
Replies
Views
L
D
Hi all, Im hoping someone can help me out as this problem is driving me crazy! Me, the...
  • Davey Roberts
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
I have WB R30 HE combi boiler 10 yrs old. It started making a high pitched whining noise about...
Replies
Views
MW1006
M
R
I live in a new build and have noticed that if somebody is in the shower and somebody uses a hot...
Replies
Views
C
Hi All, Been reading a lot on here but haven't been able to find the answer so I think I...
  • Cat Edwards
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
has anyone fitted these, one customer is looking for a wet system I will doing all the wet work...
  • smtplumbing
  • Latest:
  • Masood
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Hi all. Quick query. Ariston combi comes on, pump and fan running. Boiler fires up but the temp...
Replies
Views
If anyone has an open flue boiler strip out coming up in or near kent any time soon and you...
Replies
Views
J
Hello all, We have a valiant ecotec condensing boiler on which the pressure is fluctuating and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Evening all, Quick one for ya....am taking out a toilet permanently and was wondering the proper...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I need to replace my combi boiler with a new boiler and unvented cylinder. Which boiler...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, Please can someone confirm how I increase the pressure in my boiler which is...
Replies
Views
C
I have a ferolloi boiler which is showing A06 fault code. The boiler is still under warranty so...
Replies
Views
R
HI all We are thinking of having a second toilet fitted downstairs. The soil vent pipe is 3...
Replies
Views
B
Flow pipe temperature 70 degrees. Return pipe is 55 degrees. What would I need to do to get the...
  • Bruno lang
  • Latest:
  • Paulplumb
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
B
Hello all. We live in a 1937 property that had an extension built in the 1990's. Whilst...
Replies
Views
benws1
B
H
Hi, We have plans about to go in for a largish extension and I'm trying to understand the...
Replies
Views
Hi fellas - just been out to an horrifically sooted boiler - completely choked including the...
  • apcdave
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
Hi all anyone had any experience of black bitumen soil stacks. come across a stack thought it...
Replies
Views
anyone on here ripping out or likleyb to be ripping out a potterton promax? im doing a job where...
Replies
Views
H
Afternoon All Any Help would be grately appreciated.. We have just had a our boiler...
  • hagan10
  • Latest:
  • oil gasman
Replies
Views
oil gasman
O
Hi all, Just quoting for a boiler replacement job. Was wondering how you guys go about...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, Just on the last knockings of my bathroom refurb. I need to extend the 22mm plastic...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, We've had 5 new radiators fitted, and have an existing towel rail. Currenlty we're having...
  • justin72
  • Latest:
  • oil gasman
Replies
Views
oil gasman
O
I was called out to do a gas cert the boiler is a 15 year old worcester , I told my lad to hang...
Replies
Views
Hi guys do you give advice on boiler fault finding
Replies
Views
H
Hi, was wondering if it's possible to install a new boiler myself and then pay to have it...
  • hayjay
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 64964
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Deleted member 64964
D
T
Wondering if anyone can give some help - cut a long story short, boiler losing pressure when...
  • texas_pedro
  • Latest:
  • texas_pedro
Replies
Views
texas_pedro
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back