Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
F
Hi, someone has installed nest and wanted the heating controls to be separate from the hot water...
  • FoRiS HeAtInG
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
H
Hi I had a plumber attend our flat last week as we have been getting sewage smells from our...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I would be grateful if anyone could give me some advice on a problem i have with a...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
Two convicted for boiler install Hotel boss Steve Linsell had been on holiday in November 2013...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Is it the blue bit? Couldn't see filling loop unless boxed in below.
  • WaterTight
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Hiya guys I'am in a bit of a stick Small bungalow with a heating requirement of about 12.5 KW...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have a Grant Vortex 26e internal oil fired combi condensing boiler and the pressure keeps...
Replies
Views
T
i need to find a good fault finding courses my ignorance to learn about new tech is now seriosly...
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
K
Hi, I have recently purchased a house with only a bath and a sink in the upstairs bathroom. I...
Replies
Views
G
Hi folks, You may detect the weary tone of someone who's at their wit's end with this...
Replies
Views
G
Hello, i need some some advice please. I have an an ideal logic 24 plus combi boiler, it's...
Replies
Views
Boiler goes straight to lockout , red light not flushing, no spark, 240v at switch live. PCB...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
Hello, Does anyone know if the tanks HWOS sell on their website good ? Enviro Store - 1800ltr...
Replies
Views
M
hi, as above. i was reading the instuctions earlier on my combi and just wondered what a dhw...
Replies
Views
mcd840
M
B
Can I somehow link either a woodburner or a solid fuel boiler into an oils system in a sensible...
  • basildog
  • Latest:
  • Sharp Point
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
I've had 2 jobs recently where the flush isn't clearing the contents of a toilet pan. Both...
  • jaydebruyne
  • Latest:
  • SJB
Replies
Views
S
A
Hi .. I'm thinking my setup does not look right / dangerous..... I took some time to trace the...
  • auzworld
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Please help. I'm at my wits end. I have a Potterton Heatmax Combi (HE) boiler installed and it...
  • arthurlee
  • Latest:
  • efficiencyman
Replies
Views
efficiencyman
E
Went out to this one. Found locking out on air flow fault. fan runs but no ignition most of the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, I have a constant problems with my 3 years old Biasi boiler :( and I am thinking to...
  • doris_257
  • Latest:
  • IDCHAPPY
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
S
I've had a Baxi HE 133 for the last 8-9 years. It failed 3 times within the first few months of...
  • stevo72
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
Hi all. I've taken on a contract to look after a local college and they have a number of oil...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
Just wanted to know if it is possible to install a condense pipe running to the drain if soil...
  • FoRiS HeAtInG
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
H
Hi all, first post but I really hope someone can help. Set up; Vaillant (R1)Ecotec Plus...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, My Potterton Powermax he is loosing pressure, i've changed a faulty pressure relief valve...
Replies
Views
craigy
C
H
Hi all, first post but I really hope someone can help. Set up; Vaillant (R1)Ecotec Plus...
  • hmmm123
  • Latest:
  • hmmm123
Replies
Views
hmmm123
H
has anybody ever used a Saniflow (Sanishower) to pump condensate it would solve a lot of...
Replies
Views
B
Hi My Ideal Logic + 30 boiler has today started leaking when on, from the left hand end by the...
  • bexyb72
  • Latest:
  • IDCHAPPY
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
Hi guys as above really, been to a couple of jobs where there has been a banging noise at the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, My elderly cousin lives in a Housing Assn shelterd GF Flat. In August last year the toilet...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back