Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
I have just came across on an annual service a vertical metal Glowworm micron ( non condensing )...
Replies
Views
basildog
B
Hi guys, I fitted a potterton heatmax for my parents last year with zoned heating seperating the...
Replies
Views
Went to look at a boiler yesterday as it doesn't heat all the radiators up properly. At the...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
J
Hi. I'm wondering if anyone has used leak sealer on the boiler on a Rayburn stove or a leaking...
Replies
Views
JonnyH
J
Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness -...
Replies
Views
China to start 'toilet revolution' - Telegraph
Replies
Views
D
I have just been informed that a British Gas 330+ is actually made by Glow - worm Can anyone...
Replies
Views
E
Hi All bin a while so happy and prosperous new year. I went to look at a soil pipe issue and...
  • eddiebrown424
  • Latest:
  • eddiebrown424
Replies
Views
eddiebrown424
E
M
Hi guys new here. Ring the landlord to fix the boiler and he thinks its the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hello, Looking for a plumber in Glasgow who can put the time and energy into...
  • alasdairc
  • Latest:
  • alasdairc
Replies
Views
alasdairc
A
D
Evening all, Have spent most of my afternoon scratching my head & stroking my chin (nothing new...
  • Dan the plumber
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
N
Hi guys - just signed up to the forum to ask a question before deciding my next step. About a...
Replies
Views
NikArg
N
R
I have just came across on an annual service a vertical metal Glowworm micron ( non condensing )...
Replies
Views
richardd
R
Actually had to defrost a boiler today, not just the condense pipe the entire boiler! Faulty...
Replies
Views
B
i have very loud banging through pipes when toilets fills up also when washing machine calls for...
  • BIGkev1955
  • Latest:
  • BIGkev1955
Replies
Views
BIGkev1955
B
B
As per the title please guys
Replies
Views
T
Hi, Hope someone can help.. I moved here about three weeks ago, the house has an open fire...
Replies
Views
P
Hi hoping for a little bit of advice i am a plumber but have come to a little bit of mental...
  • pcplumbing
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
T
Hi guys please see below picture, it has the soil stack going into the floor and connecting...
Replies
Views
T
just went to sort a dripping toilet what should have been a simple job just replace a straight...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever used companies that sell you boiler leads, tempted to give them a try, but unsure if...
Replies
Views
Hello, Do you need planning permission to install an oil tank underground? Planning portal says...
  • Matt06
  • Latest:
  • Pipes Plumbing
Replies
Views
Pipes Plumbing
P
A
Hi, I need some help. Stored hot water regs apply to 15 litres of stored hot water or above. So...
Replies
Views
Hey guys Anyone got a list of positive flue pressure appliances or know where I can get one...
Replies
Views
L
Hi With a Worcester Bosch system boiler (its new just 4 years old and a Greenstar 30CDi ) what...
Replies
Views
F
Hello. I am not a plumber. I am tenant my oil boiler hasnt seen a plumber in 3 years and...
Replies
Views
I fitted a Potterton system boiler in a house 3 years ago and in the last 2 months the customer...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi guys been to this job this afternoon. The toilet flushes but the pan fills up but then does...
2 3
Replies
Views
J
I say 'engineers' but is that actually true in the strictest sense of the word? I guess that...
2 3
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
N
Hi I'm really hoping someone here can help. I've had Scottish Gas out numerous times regarding...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back