Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
When you have serviced a boiler is it compulsory to issue a gas safety certificate for the...
  • Danv44444
  • Latest:
  • Baloo790
Replies
Views
Baloo790
B
N
Hi Guys, I have a small office which I am looking to re-do the toilet of in the sense of the...
Replies
Views
H
Evening All, I currently have a potterton prima b (vented system) fitted to a 4 bedroom...
Replies
Views
How much would you charge to swap a small oil combi? Went out to a job today and had a look and...
Replies
Views
I've just done a service on a pair of Halstead Best 50's plumbed into the same flow and return...
Replies
Views
J
For the past 10 years we have had an ongoing problem with the connection between out toilet...
Replies
Views
G
Hi I wonder if anyone can help me, I have a Servowarm elite 21 plus boiler which stopped working...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
I have a Baxi Luna 310 Fi combo boiler. We lost our heat and water a few weeks ago and a new...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
I have an existing coil based 300l thermal store and my plumber has said my Veissmann 19kw...
Replies
Views
Evening chaps. I have a worcester 28 cdi boiler which when a certain shower valve is turned on...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all, I'm wondering if someone may be able to offer some advice on my Boulter Camray...
Replies
Views
PaulL
P
Morning gents, can anybody help me with this one .... customer moved into a new developed...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I have a loose toilet seat and when I tried to tighten well nuts one of them won't tighten...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, Can anyone give me a few of their opinions on what they think of the Ferroli Sigma 40-60...
  • redcuckoo
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
K
Hi, could anyone tell me how to remove an airlock for a Firebird max 50/90 oil burner. The...
Replies
Views
kd3968
K
I
If I ever find the cretin that thought that they were a good idea, I'm going to slap him in the...
  • IDCHAPPY
  • Latest:
  • IDCHAPPY
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
Okay got some customers that want a new oil boiler; they don't want to do the tank just yet as...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I'm desperately trying to find the user manual or help with setting the timer on my boiler...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I live in a rented property, there's an Ideal/Istor boiler upstairs in a cupboard no where...
Replies
Views
I am looking at swapping a combi fitted in a shower room. What is the deal with the zoning...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Have a customer with a quooker pro3-vaq boiling tap. He says it leaks when used. It's 6 years...
Replies
Views
P
Hi to all, I'm a gas engineer having a bit of a nightmare on a job, we have installed...
  • Plumber Direct
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
hi all after some clarification on bbu and fire in front, Yesterday went to do A landlord...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi to all, I'm a gas engineer having a bit of a nightmare on a job, we have installed a...
  • Plumber Direct
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi Please forgive if this question is too simple After flushing the loo takes ages to refill...
  • cidfenmaria
  • Latest:
  • cidfenmaria
Replies
Views
cidfenmaria
C
B
Baxi combi 105 HE installed July 2006 It had a new fan fitted 2 months ago as the hot water...
Replies
Views
G
Hello. My Dad has asked me to find a specific part for a Boiler Pump but I am struggling...
Replies
Views
CCTV: Can you help track down men spotted making off with a boiler? - Coventry Telegraph
Replies
Views
T
I've been asked to quote for a replacement 50kw boiler in a welfare club & notice Vaillant and...
  • tm plumbing
  • Latest:
  • tm plumbing
2 3 4
Replies
Views
tm plumbing
T
K
Hi all, apologies in advance, I have no plumbing knowledge whatsoever so please be patient...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back