Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
Hi, I've checked and am aware advice can't be given as to how to fix a boiler, I'm not...
Replies
Views
J
Evening What you guys think about this one. Boiler installed in cellar, flue outside is 220mm...
  • jgmgasservices
  • Latest:
  • jgmgasservices
Replies
Views
jgmgasservices
J
C
Hi All, I'm sorry that my first post is a little desperate but I've had boiler issues for...
  • Cliff J
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
I have a complete HWOS select box of electrodes. I bought 2 a couple of years ago for some...
  • Bunker
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
G
I am currently undertaking some condition surveys & reports and have today come across 2 No...
  • Greybeard53
  • Latest:
  • Greybeard53
Replies
Views
Greybeard53
G
G
Hi, We've just had an extension built and a new oil boiler installed (Greenstar 25/32 CF...
Replies
Views
Friends Got a confidence issue (again)!! Nothing new. Stressed, headache fed up. So, a toilet...
Replies
Views
G
I am currently undertaking some condition surveys & reports and have today come across 2 No...
  • Greybeard53
  • Latest:
  • Greybeard53
Replies
Views
Greybeard53
G
Hi all. This might be a daft question but what's the easiest way to identify each boiler?
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
Hi forum im New to The game, I just wanna ask whats the difference between oil boiler and the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys, just wondering if it's still possible to fit boilers in lofts as customer I'm seeing...
Replies
Views
M
My central heating system is well over 20 years old, but it's been working reasonably well until...
Replies
Views
MartinT
M
Hi , been to service a sime format 100c. Next day boiler stopped working , went back , power to...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any idea?the seat is broken
Replies
Views
T
Hello all I really hope someone can point me in the right direction with this. We have an Ideal...
Replies
Views
R
Hello, I have a small multi fuel stove with a back boiler I am in the process of plumbing up...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
R
its on a glow worm 18hxi, they have been out to change a part but say the boiler is wired...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
S
Hi all, I'm new here and trying to get my head around the selection of boilers as none of...
Replies
Views
T
Does anyone commission commercial boilers fitted by others? Can you give me an idea of what you...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
Hi all, Bit of an odd one, we moved in to a place which has a WB combi boiler in the kitchen...
  • Hughgarce
  • Latest:
  • Hughgarce
Replies
Views
Hughgarce
H
V
Hi,I had a Worcester Bosch Greenstar Junior 24i installed 5/6 monthsback but the boiler has to...
Replies
Views
vansbeat
V
Morning chaps doing a house renovation and customer lives abroad so is dealing with everything...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, I went to a customers property yesterday afternoon where they are having to re...
Replies
Views
N
Hi Just installed a new close-coupled loo and noticed water around the base. No leaks from...
Replies
Views
Neilmaxx
N
T
This might be total coincidence, but I serviced a boiler (ferroli) a few weeks back and fitted...
Replies
Views
thorn
T
P
Been fitting independents loads and loads of them But today I was going to be fitting a...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all This is my first post on a forum so wanted to say hello! Hope you're all well. I...
  • Graemeworral
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I've got too much work on and looking for someone to take on some of my boiler installs I'm...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, someone has installed nest and wanted the heating controls to be separate from the hot water...
  • FoRiS HeAtInG
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
H
Hi I had a plumber attend our flat last week as we have been getting sewage smells from our...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back