Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
HI, I don't know if this is a problem but I thought I would ask some advice. We have a...
Replies
Views
koups
K
Hi all Couple of simple questions regarding boiler replacement in a first floor flat. 1. Does...
Replies
Views
Hi all. What would cause a regular boiler to cut out straight after firing up?
Replies
Views
Hi all May seem a silly question to some, but I've only ever installed a boiler in a freehold...
Replies
Views
As in the title, I am interested in what the going rate for servicing one of these is. I have...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
Hi, my boiler's pressure keeps dropping within few hours. No dripping or leaks detected. A gas...
Replies
Views
SGman
S
B
seen quite a few after market grey hoses fitted to the condense connection of boilers to make...
Replies
Views
Ordered a replacement syphon for an old toilet and it came without the washer which would sit...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all thisis my first posting and need help. I have anIdeal Icos HE18 boiler, the other day the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
My CH boiler is an Ideal Standard E Type CF Model 60N installed in the mid '70s and has worked...
  • MacGromit
  • Latest:
  • MacGromit
Replies
Views
MacGromit
M
Boilermate 2000 - I need to replace the right hand pump's isolating valve as it's leaking...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Guys, I had ur boiler changed from a traditional system to a combi. The Plumber has been...
Replies
Views
Evening all hope everyone has had a good christmas :santa3:! So here goes, I attended a...
Replies
Views
Taffman
T
W
Hi There, A customer has an F&E tank that is practically turning into a kettle when the...
Replies
Views
Was at a job today, BoilerMate 2, the cylindrical one with f/e on top, cold feed seems to be...
Replies
Views
T
Hi everyone, can I please start by saying that plumbing is not my forte, in fact I know very...
Replies
Views
Friends A Vaillant boiler - one of the grey knobs is broken, I bought new ones - they come is...
Replies
Views
O
Hi, ive just moved into my new flat (2 bedrrom, ground floor) and any time the boiler is turned...
Replies
Views
okocha10
O
S
Hi guys im just about to finish my level 3 plumbing and heating course and plan to do the...
Replies
Views
S
I have a toilet which is filled via a 3 bar pump. It fills up very quickly. It is a couple of...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, Can i ask for some advice pls. we have a listed building I have upgraded some of...
Replies
Views
Vicar
V
T
Can anyone please help. I have a glow worm 18sxi boiler that is 7 years old and has been nothing...
Replies
Views
teecee90
T
Q1). RAD above height of CH Boiler & Expansion Tank? IDEAL ELAN 2 RS30: Vented/Semi Gravity CH...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
I have a Gledhill Boilermate OV a Class. Boiler switched off, gas board came out to check...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
My new Grant Vortex Pro External Condensing Combi Oil Boiler belches vast amonts of steam...
  • wkb21
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
C
Hi All. I have an Ariston Microgenus HE 24 MFFi which has recently developed 2 problems...
Replies
Views
B
Need a oil boiler servicing pm me if you can do it cheers
  • Barry98
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
K
Hi, I'm new here, hoping I can get some advice. I've had to replace the flush seal on a...
Replies
Views
K
Anyone interested in servicing 3/4 commercial boilers in edinburgh for us? servicing not really...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
E
Hi all, Bought a house a couple of years ago. Downstairs toilet flushes but with no 'gusto'...
Replies
Views
ethump
E
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back