Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Went to look at a job today: Fit radiator, fit bidet spray whatever, replace basin, etc. As I...
  • village idiot
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
I have a problem with the boiler where the blue light is constantly flashing. I believe the...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
H
Hi I have just moved into a 4 bedroom detached property in the summer and have hardly used...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
M
Hi,I have a main combi 24 he boiler.it won't light after I ran out of gas.I have reset it but...
  • mikehayman45
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
I will have to replace and old Worcester 24i boiler that is about 13 years old. I have been...
Replies
Views
Noble78
N
Z
Read blogs decided Ideal Logic plus OK to install (no choice but Ideal) took three days...
Replies
Views
H
Hi guys i was just wondering if you could help me. If im posting in the wrong section you are...
  • Hardy1993
  • Latest:
  • Hardy1993
Replies
Views
Hardy1993
H
first one of the winter for me, customer has already remarked the bath hot is not as warm as the...
  • townfanjon
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Hello all, I'm finding this site rather informative : Top Tips and Tricks for the Professional...
Replies
Views
ed209
E
Hi hope everyone well and looking forward to Christmas !! I have been asked to fit and...
  • Jay Jay
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
An old Potterton Flamingo has working CH but no HW – water comes out cold. The HW cylinder is...
  • The Bedwetter
  • Latest:
  • efficiencyman
Replies
Views
efficiencyman
E
Went to a worcester heatslave, they turned it off because it was screaming. Pump on top. Anyway...
  • SimonG
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Went round to price up for a heat only boiler to a combi swap yesterday. The woman is adamant on...
Replies
Views
I'm stumped and I could do with some help. Went to a property today which has 3 floors. The...
Replies
Views
S
I'm looking for advice to a drainage problem. I live in an ex-Mod built house that has a "bomb...
Replies
Views
I have got a mate who is working for a plumbing company in a block of flats. Apparently there is...
Replies
Views
A
My Jaguar combi only gives me hot water when the heating is on , and intermittently goes to...
Replies
Views
C
I think im about to ask a dimwit question but ive done that already so here i go.......... We...
  • christmasfairy
  • Latest:
  • Pipes Plumbing
Replies
Views
Pipes Plumbing
P
R
My issue is, I have a ProCombi compact HE boiler. 5yrs old I noticed the radiators weren't...
  • Robin_Scouser
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
My neighbour is moving to Spain and is looking for a new boiler. It needs to be oil fired. He...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
E
Hello I am installing (e.g. I am doing the donkey work and a plumber is doing the boiler...
  • EBrant
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
P
Hello. This heating system has been installed for at least 12 years (time I have lived here)>...
Replies
Views
bigads28
B
A
hi, im after some stickers to put on boilers i install with my company logo on it with a service...
Replies
Views
So I came home the other day to find my rads were hot. Room stat was off. Vaillant ecotec pro...
Replies
Views
I recently had a radiator installed and noticed that the installer didn't turn the boiler...
Replies
Views
M
For the last couple of months now my boiler keeps tripping out and i have to reset the boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi i have a drip coming from a grey tube that comes out of the bottom of the boiler. I think...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi there everyone, just wanted to ask if there is any plumber out there that could install my...
  • biomass
  • Latest:
  • Pipes Plumbing
Replies
Views
Pipes Plumbing
P
What's the difference between the normal, and underfloor models?
Replies
Views
Just been to look at a job of removing an old SE oil combi and refitting it after building work...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back