Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
We have a Baxi Duo tec combi boiler. Installed July 2008 along with new radiators. After the...
  • MRSWB
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
B
Hi I'm a tenant . I've never had my own home with my boyfriend before , and basically I'm never...
Replies
Views
G
Hi there, I don't know if anyone can help, but the timer isn't turning the heating on on my...
  • Glovesay
  • Latest:
  • Glovesay
Replies
Views
Glovesay
G
W
Hi gents, ive had a problem for sometime now with an oil condensing boiler suffering from...
Replies
Views
installed a vaillant 637 yesterday, when i did the wiring unfortunately the pcb is burnt, i...
Replies
Views
S
After a boiler installed before the end of the year. Likely to be Fitting only ( looking at...
  • Scotteh
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
I was leaning towards an intergas combi. my parents are getting on now and my mum isn't well...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I have an Ariston Electric Immersion boiler which needs replacement to A-rated boiler and...
Replies
Views
B
Turned up to the job today after the boss had been out a quoted for a new boiler which we got...
  • BenF
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
2 3
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
Is there any restrictions on how near the gas meter can be to a boiler?..went to fit a radiator...
  • plumbermw
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
K
Hi I have a boilermate ov that heats up for about 5-10 mins then cuts out for a while then cuts...
  • kaycee49
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
R
I have recently changed from a conventional central heating system to a Combi Boiler. All the...
  • roger2014
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi all. I have an old floor standing o/f boiler which isn't giving hot water. I'm wanting to go...
Replies
Views
Morning chaps I don't do commercial so thought I'd offer first refusal to the guys on here If...
  • Riley
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
V
It's been a while... ;) Have you ever had one of the days were you turn up to something and you...
  • Veggie Dave
  • Latest:
  • Toxic Ted
Replies
Views
Toxic Ted
T
H
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with this issue... I have a Greenstar 42 CDi combi...
Replies
Views
hasti
H
J
We are going away for a few weeks early next year and intend leaving the boiler on 24 hour with...
  • jneil
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
B
Hi I'm a tenant . I've never had my own home with my boyfriend before , and basically I'm never...
Replies
Views
MarkOil
M
Friends If a 2 bed house has a WB combi with 7 rads and the owners have a loft conversion & Add...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all Just bought my first home, a standard 1930's style terraced house (I mention this just...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Would any of you great guys know where I can get my hands on lists of parts you can't...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
I have an apartment which has a boiler and a gas hob in the kitchen. The gas cert has been...
Replies
Views
B
fitted main heat only boiler today with vert flue what a crap flue system - the vert flue...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
O
It's broken and I need a new one but it looks lioke it's obsolete. Can some one help me? I'm...
  • oldieone
  • Latest:
  • oldieone
Replies
Views
oldieone
O
B
Im clearing out some stuff. Ive put together a box of 3 old burners, all came from working...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys Sorry to be asking a question without posting before but I can see you guys know your...
Replies
Views
M
I have a problem with a toilet, directly behind this in another room there is a shower and i'm...
  • Marples
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
H
Hi, I am replacing a rounded BTW toilet seat and the measurements on my toilet base are...
Replies
Views
Hoonay
H
P
I bought a reclaimed toilet and, after connecting it to the cistern, the flow of water into the...
Replies
Views
P
I have a leak on one of my customers boiler. its a grant boiler. the filling loop tap is leaking...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back