Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
I have had new plastic soffit fascia fitted and my boiler in in my garage and the flue comes out...
Replies
Views
hi I mostly do heating installs looking for good training course for fault finding on all types...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys, im working in a property and have been asked if its possible to add two extra...
Replies
Views
M
Hi had a new baxi boiler fitted last year then some months ago noticed that the thermostat in...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello, Went to this boiler tonight. No demand. Turned boiler on pump ran for a few...
Replies
Views
When did we start having to register boilers and gas appliances? Got a customer on the phone, I...
Replies
Views
B
I need a oily asap possibly if your North West Yorkshire based let me know asap please
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Hi jus after some advice on a terrible install I came accross today plastic pipes right up to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, speaking to a friend earlier who explained their heating isn't working. So I took a look...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
hi im going to change a trv tomorrow and dont want to do it live just a bit worried though as...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, The tap in my kitchen is a 'mixer tap' and the hot water runs very slowly. A few...
Replies
Views
Morphysm
M
When servicing boilers, do you generally have spare gaskets, seals, etc in the van, or do you...
  • Megaflo-Experts
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
who makes the best electric water heaters i have a customer who has problems with space so i...
  • ambrosia
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
P
hi im new to the site and don't do many boiler repairs just mainly installs, would like some...
  • plumbermw
  • Latest:
  • plumbermw
Replies
Views
plumbermw
P
J
Any suggestions please: After a short period of operation, burner switches off and boiler...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
B
has anyone got the link to the site boiler manual site mine has stopped working
Replies
Views
M
Hi, if anyone can offer advice I be very grateful. I have had a new gas combi boiler...
Replies
Views
muzka
M
A
Hi I am a Handyman and have been asked to remove a Baxi back boiler which has been...
Replies
Views
Do you guys still service them? Basically when it says it contains asbestos in mastic fibres...
Replies
Views
S
hi im looking to buy a tablet and wanted to know if the was any decent apps/ software to...
Replies
Views
W
A while ago the inlet valve on the larger of 2 tanks in the loft seized up, this resulted in it...
Replies
Views
E
How are we lads, I'm from the other side, but I just wanted to pop in and query a few bits with...
Replies
Views
Was approached today on site by a guy who ask me to sign his boiler off & kindly told me I don't...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
Hi all, I live in a council flat and have a combi boiler and i just noticed today (after it's...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
T
I've recently had a new combi boiler and new radiators fitted (replaced an open vented system)...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
I'm struggling with my R.B.L G5BF 50/70 burner. I have got plenty of oil from the pressure...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Z
hi....first time poster here....im looking for an EXPERIENCED Vaillant VCW GB 242E boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi all, and thanks you for reading my post. I'm wondering if I could get some advice, as I...
  • plkinsey
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
E
What a brilliantly engineered bit of kit. 1 week old and the plastic tat hath failed
Replies
Views
S
alright guys am not for one fitting viessman, I have had this in my unit for 8-10 months brand...
  • smtplumbing
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back