Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
C
Please read the below, regarding my experience with Gledhill response, who I have a 12 month...
  • chrispattinson
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
V
Well, after 20 years of faithful service it's time to kick out our old Baxi Bermuda back boiler...
Replies
Views
K
Hi all Pro.... Vaillant Boiler stopped firing up when the temp guage reach 36 c. It started...
  • kevingrng
  • Latest:
  • kevingrng
Replies
Views
kevingrng
K
W
Hi any advice would help , I'm goin to install a back boiler into the house and was wondering...
  • WeeTom84
  • Latest:
  • oldcorgidog
Replies
Views
oldcorgidog
O
I
Does anyone have experience with installing electric boilers and cover Streatham, South London...
  • I have fallen
  • Latest:
  • I have fallen
Replies
Views
I have fallen
I
J
Hi everyone I have an oil fired boiler in sealed system supplying underfloor heating and a...
Replies
Views
P
Hi chaps, I have a one pipe system and my old potterton netaheat has finally cracked and is...
  • paul1977
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
R
Hello, I am trying to replace a 21 year old G rated boiler in my Edwardian end of terrace...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi all...i'm new on here & have an urgent issue. Our 2yr old central heating boiler is...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi, I've just recently moved home and lookingfor some general advice please from any experts out...
  • bigbaddomy
  • Latest:
  • bigbaddomy
Replies
Views
bigbaddomy
B
G
Hi, I have a Combi 30 HE boiler that has stopped working: no power or noise, totally dead. I...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
H
I am a pensioner trying to get some information regarding my Jaguar boiler. I have just moved...
Replies
Views
hadrian
H
N
I have an external Rhino oil burner. It ran dry of oil the other week and has since been filled...
Replies
Views
N7EJA
N
M
I know I would want one but are there any rules/ building regs that require this?
Replies
Views
M
The boiler is 2 years old and we recently renewed the radiators. All summer when the heating was...
  • multiskills
  • Latest:
  • multiskills
Replies
Views
multiskills
M
H
I have bought a boiler as my old one needs replacing, would an heating engineer fit or do they...
Replies
Views
T
B
i have this boiler and have the F1 error i looked in the boiler manual on the fault and what...
  • bodypiercedmale
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I just want to confirm, As I'm not gas safe as yet, I'm not allowed to even open a boiler am I...
  • jaydebruyne
  • Latest:
  • mooey
Replies
Views
mooey
M
R
Hi Folks I have a question but I can't post it anywhere... Keeps denying me for bad words...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I have a Potterton 24 he eco boiler and have noticed the pressure getting quite high...
Replies
Views
is it ok or even a good idea to use softened water in a central heating system? this is...
Replies
Views
Hi, First, I'm not a professional plumber. I'm moving a wc and sink in my bathroom, which are...
Replies
Views
If the boiler were the only appliance,what is the max size you would (dare) to fit on a u6 meter?
Replies
Views
Working away up north at the moment in what must be the oldest Travelodge going! Anyway, went to...
  • Rybo_1
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi chaps. Need a bit of advice on this. Taken out an old vokera system boiler and fitting a wb...
  • mutley racers
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
On a job up town at the minute that has a hefty old cast stack i've got to branch into as a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi again Just wondering if anyone can give their opinion on linking up a stove and boiler. The...
  • Joe Drakeford
  • Latest:
  • Joe Drakeford
Replies
Views
Joe Drakeford
J
P
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. We have a Vokera Linea 726 boiler which is, as best...
Replies
Views
PJR0511
P
F
Hi all, been helping out a guy who's put a solid fuel boiler in his kitchen and want's to link...
  • furryneddy
  • Latest:
  • Joe Drakeford
Replies
Views
Joe Drakeford
J
man heiztechnik micromat ec 23/28 hs Think it might be dutch. But was going to service one...
Replies
Views
Mutha
M
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back