Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
We live in a house with 18 radiators and have recently installed a new boiler. We were quoted...
Replies
Views
R.Oak
R
Installing a heat only boiler yesterday and came unstuck when fitting magnaclean to top entry...
Replies
Views
morganb
M
F
2 Storey detached house with Open Vented system Oil + Coal Back boiler stove. The problem is the...
Replies
Views
E
Hi Guys We have a baxi 80eco combi boiler. The boiler kept cutting out when we put the...
  • emmieuk
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
S
Can anyone please offer some advise. I have a Worcester Combi Boiler oil heatslave 15/19.At the...
  • Starship1
  • Latest:
  • Starship1
Replies
Views
Starship1
S
S
I recently phoned around for prices on domestic oil. one firm offered a premier oil as apposed...
Replies
Views
W
Hi guys, Over the last few months I noticed that the hot water temperature in the shower has...
  • willingnotable
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
referring to this thread...
  • cypher007
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
I Quote below an extract of a communication just recieved from MCS, All BRE Certified MCZ...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, I have a glow worm ultimate 30FF boiler. When you turn it on it clicks for a few seconds...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Have a customer with high water bills and a toilet currently with a shelf that holds waste. He...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
B
I intend to replace my combi boiler with a new one. The existing gas/central heating pipes run...
Replies
Views
M
I've got a job coming up to fit an oil boiler in a utility. It's replacing an old boiler flueing...
Replies
Views
bigads28
B
S
Hi, Just passed my Gas Safe probation today so have started booking some services in, going to...
Replies
Views
Fitted one of their subway loo seats yesterday, dropped it onto the fixings to line it up and...
Replies
Views
Have a problem with a boiler it is a bg 532i combi which I believe is a slightly modded...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
I have an internal soil stack, it is situated in a hidden area under the stairs. The downstairs...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I have a first floor en suite which has a shower and basin only. Both drain into a 50mm...
Replies
Views
E
Hi to all, I am seeking help with the following, I Went of this morning to service a 308k...
  • electry2
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
D
Hi guys wondering if someone can help, my heatline c24/c28 boiler won't turn on, has one red...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Landlord customer wants a cheap combi boiler and Ray sells these. So my question is are they...
  • village idiot
  • Latest:
  • morganb
Replies
Views
morganb
M
N
Can anyone shed some light on what the 3 No unlabeled connections are for on an Ariston...
Replies
Views
E
Hi we have got an Worcester Greenstar heat slave 12/18 boiler and had to recently bleed it. it...
Replies
Views
T
I had a new combi boiler fitted last week and it was set to 1 bar exactly when cold. I've been...
Replies
Views
Truman
T
R
Hi all, Picture available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3k899oghtfbuad/IMG_1414s.jpg?dl=0...
Replies
Views
Rahaaas
R
Hello, went to look at this the other day There is a badge saying "Ideal Standard No 3 series...
Replies
Views
B
Im quoting for a new boiler but noticed the tank outlet is about 4 metres above the pump. I cant...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys,i am looking to install a back boiler into my fireplace,i have a oil boiler and a sealed...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
A
Hi This may seem like a daft question, so I apologise up front. I need to change the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi I have a main combi 30 he . It was moved to another room in my new extension. The hot water...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back