Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
I am looking into getting my boiler insured, as winter is approaching and it's an old unit (late...
Replies
Views
B
Hello all , do you think its worthwhile having the warmstart in the on position re your combi...
  • billybongo
  • Latest:
  • billybongo
Replies
Views
billybongo
B
S
Hi again - following all the useful advice previously, I'm going to go with a back to wall...
Replies
Views
S
W
Hi Boiler: Grant Euroflame 50/70 Burner: Riello Turned heating on with the...
  • woodface89
  • Latest:
  • Simon Ashdown
Replies
Views
Simon Ashdown
S
Anyone work on these? I have been asked to look at one with a fault relating to the burner. Just...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
been to do a landlord safety check on a boiler I look after an old ariston -it has a 1mb gas...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
H
Hi everyone after some help with my central heating problem my ferroli F30 boiler has been off...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
As above ^^^^ By the way, I'll not be installing it, just speccing it.
  • TBServices
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
Hoping someone can shed some light! had the boiler serviced on Thursday morning- ( Condensing...
  • Stephenson
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
M
Started a job today in a flat, had an old back boiler with gas fire and indirect hot water...
Replies
Views
S
New toilets, sometimes fine, sometimes whistling past the valves, sometimes leaking into the...
  • Steve Williams
  • Latest:
  • Steve Williams
Replies
Views
Steve Williams
S
S
We have a warmflow boiler, since having the UFH installed, ( approx 36 sq mtrs in floor area )...
  • steve1
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
B
Hi all, we are three ladies with no knowledge of plumbing. Currently have an ancient boiler...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, which combi boiler should I have installed in my mothers bungalow - she has a wall mounted...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
E
Hello, I have a Worcester rd628 boiler. The problem is I have constant hot water but when I...
Replies
Views
A
Hello everyone, I need some help with this. Our boiler is a glowworm balanced flu something or...
Replies
Views
A
first thanks for adding me to your forum :wazzzup: i have a Ariston combi genus boiler ...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all Iv got a 1200x450 Telford cylinder for sale. Brand new, got it as part payment for a...
Replies
Views
Anyone know likely cost of having oil tank removed from a garden, customer now has gas meter and...
  • GasmanxxxR1
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
hello to all, i am having a new kitchen extension built and had to scrap my boiler(was in when i...
Replies
Views
D
Just had a Baxi platinum fitted and am finding that when the cold water tap is run and then shut...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
I had a fault with a new-ish boiler (April 2013) which is under a 5 year warranty so the...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
M
Hello! I wonder if anyone can help me? Ive got a problem with my central heating. I have a...
Replies
Views
Had this loo for 10 years so with an average use of 5 flushes a day its gone through 18,000 push...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have a two year old Vaillant Ecotec Pro28 boiler which has developed a slow leak whether...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi all - thanks in adance for any help you can offer. I'm in the process of renovating a...
Replies
Views
Radioman
R
S
I'm going to have to remove an old Rymway (see my other post ) pushfit fitting from the 110mm...
Replies
Views
Skylark
S
S
Does anyone know how I can fit a 40mm waste pipe to a Rymway Soil stack pipe branch with 2...
Replies
Views
Skylark
S
J
hi all, I'm really hoping someone here can help. I've just installed a red compact 24 pellet...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi, We are having a new Back to wall toilet fitted with a 'box' built to hide the cistern...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back