Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Why is it every plumber you speak to gives you a different view of what the best way of doing...
Replies
Views
W
Hi there, I am about to sort out a service for my boiler. It is open flued, in a compartment...
  • wild nomad
  • Latest:
  • kirkgas
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
W
Boiler working fine, heating and hot water perfect, no faults on display, apart from pump...
  • wlinton66
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
S
hey everyone this is my first post so go easy on me. I ve recently just services a warmflow...
  • sebby6000
  • Latest:
  • kimbo
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
i'm after a heat only boiler to retro fit a glow worm fuel saver f ,flow and return on the left...
  • desrob
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
B
Hi guys, i have a buderus 28c with a knackered fan unit, an ebm papst rg128/1300-3612 , the...
  • baldylocks
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi im not a plumber but looking for advice the boiler in my house is a glow worm. 5 years...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hello - We have a 12 year Old Potterton Combi Bolier - Performa 28 which appears to be working...
Replies
Views
L
Greetings one and all. I have been asked to look at a central heating system. The boiler is not...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi Guys, Wonder if you can help. Just had my 2 year old Remeha boiler serviced by the original...
Replies
Views
G
Hi I bought a house a couple of years back. When i bought it the check box on the...
Replies
Views
giff299
G
M
Hi, We've not had the oil on much as it's been quite warm. Anyway, we've had it on lately due...
  • mcluskyisms
  • Latest:
  • mcluskyisms
Replies
Views
mcluskyisms
M
M
Hi all - thanks for reading my problem... We moved into a new build on 24/03/2012 which has an...
Replies
Views
Gas fitter sentenced after illegally removing boiler | Media centre - HSE
Replies
Views
J
there are no cylimder stat or room stat , just a control that slides over for hw or ch the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
Hi I have just bought a property and am looking at installing an external oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
finnvanb
F
F
Just moved in to a 7 year old house a few month back. The house has the BoilerMate A-class Ov...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Question I was asked today: How come you can fit a kitchen sink waste straight from the trap to...
Replies
Views
D
Evening a mate has house with this set up and needs a new 3 way valve fitted. Been told he needs...
Replies
Views
What is the smallest lightest combi boiler? What it is I am living in a mobile home and all we...
Replies
Views
morganb
M
Does anybody know if there is a way of registering a boiler without the short code on works. I...
Replies
Views
C
Hello gloworm flexi com 38 kW cutting out and showing f25 (low return temp) system is an s plan...
Replies
Views
R
Rotating Valves / Swivel Bracket for Servowarm Supreme Plus Boiler Hello All, I have an old...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I know this topic has been done to death but I have tried almost everything I can find...
  • johnpaul.gordon
  • Latest:
  • johnpaul.gordon
Replies
Views
johnpaul.gordon
J
R
Hi, after draining and refilling my system (to replace a radiator) my boiler no longer fires up...
Replies
Views
rico260z
R
J
Hi All Not sure if anyone can help or advise but i'm coming to the end of life with this eco...
  • jmbdragon
  • Latest:
  • jmbdragon
Replies
Views
jmbdragon
J
Have a problem with a boiler it is a bg 532i combi which I believe is a slightly modded...
Replies
Views
Friends These boilers, big & square. Any advice on them? For instance, they usually have a...
Replies
Views
C
Hi everyone Going be moving into a house soon.One of the problems I noticed is the toilet soil...
Replies
Views
cpycats
C
M
Need help please. I removed a radiator yesterday as I was decorating, watched a YouTube video on...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back