Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
I am not Gas Safe. Therefore I don't touch boilers apart from topping up after drain downs...
Replies
Views
A
I'm assuming the boiler has packed in but before i go buying spares i wonder if you could help...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Problem. I want to convert my loft, huge cold water tank in loft and hot tank where I need to...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
C
Hey guys just a quick question has anyone ever had problems with a ferrolli optimax plus 18ov...
  • cjlaberdeen
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Just wondering has any one had any experience of which wood chip boiler, to be fitted in a...
Replies
Views
Pipes Plumbing
P
N
I'm looking to get my boiler changed in the coming week and everyone seems to have there own...
Replies
Views
D
I am new to this site. I need to know; are all replaceable parts still available? I have...
  • doris watkins
  • Latest:
  • bigads28
Replies
Views
bigads28
B
M
Hi all after a few suggestions. We have a Boilermate II and Suprima boiler which have actually...
  • Mat Griffin
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
I have a customer that is set on a firebird external oil boiler. I have no experience with these...
  • Nostrum
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
T
Hello everyone, I've been clicking about trying to find some good answers for this one, but I...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
S
Hi, New here as only just found this forum. My questions are: I have just started doing my...
Replies
Views
ive just had a plumber fit a RM stelflow cylinder, move the pump to the tank cupboard upstairs...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi guys, replaced a boiler yesterday. On taking it off the wall, I seen a lpg label on the top...
  • beesley121
  • Latest:
  • bigads28
Replies
Views
bigads28
B
K
My mother recently had her boiler replaced from an old oil-fired boiler (25 years old) to a new...
  • KarenMc
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
R
Hello, I'm seeking a Gas Safe plumber to come and look at this boiler problem I've got with my...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Hi everyone. Currently on a job where I need to cut into clay soil to enable ground floor...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
R
Evening All, I've had a Worcester Bosch 29cdi Classic installed today, as well as 5 new...
  • ryangavin777
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
B
anyone seen one yet .
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
I
Anyone know what glow worm this is? It's about 7/8 years old... looks like a Saunier duvall...
Replies
Views
M
Can the following boiler be used in a sealed system with the correct safety devices? Its...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just wondering does a landlord certificate include a boiler service or would this...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Amongst the the first new stock lines into our spanky new distribution centre are Grant...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
L
Hi all,ave few enquiries regarding new boiler installation with powerflush. Was advised that...
Replies
Views
C
Hi new to the site I'm a gsr in kent have a solo 2 50pf changed a Pcb as it failed. ok for weeks...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
My solar boiler which is a Coral E Solar Pre-Heat has been badly leaking since Saturday. I am...
  • Shadi2014
  • Latest:
  • Shadi2014
Replies
Views
Shadi2014
S
W
Hi, I recently installed a new bath, towel radiator and moved some water pipes etc. I fully...
  • Wilsybaby03
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
how many of you guys stick the analyser in and do a tightness test? If you gone to change a PCB...
Replies
Views
Boiler in loft. Non condensing combi to condensing combi Pipework copper and plastic inclusive...
  • stratplus
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
S
Hi, New here as only just found this forum. My questions are: I have just started doing my...
  • StevieD999
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
C
I am installing a Hydroboil plus and have read the instructions about the vent. Every similar...
Replies
Views
coggers
C
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back