Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
alright guys we have run into a little problem and we are looking for some advice. We were...
  • smtplumbing
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
Hi guys, thanks in advance for any help! My boiler (combi logic 30) has started playing up...
  • manofearth
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi Everyone, I recently had a call out due to a leak coming from a Sabre...
  • ajplumbingsolut
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi I've got a custard with a Keston C36- central heating is coming on randomly- her words...
Replies
Views
C
Hi hope someone can help, went to a job today it's a sabre 28 Combi, was told there was a leak...
Replies
Views
C
D
Hi everyone. I have a ACL Lifestyle LP522, which I guess is a Drayton from the web searches...
Replies
Views
E
Hi to all, While servicing a vapourising sleave burner, 308k, I found a water leak on back...
  • electry2
  • Latest:
  • electry2
Replies
Views
electry2
E
Probably been said before .. but sick of coming across breakdowns where i dont have the bits on...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I'm after some advice, the flush mechanism on my toilet has recently broken. I have a...
  • mike4302
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Hi all, I suspect the answer is no, but had a landlord ask me whether he can get a grant for a...
Replies
Views
L
J
Hiall. We have anARISTON Combi A Series boiler situated in our loft. The last number of years...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi I accidentally hit the on/off button on my boiler. Now it won't switch back on. I press...
  • Lee Chamberlain
  • Latest:
  • Lee Chamberlain
Replies
Views
Lee Chamberlain
L
Generally always fit vaillants, I'm registered with them and can guarantee for 7 years. Also...
Replies
Views
N
I have a potterton suprima. After the boiler has switched off after my system has called for...
Replies
Views
I have a wood pellet boiler 25m from house (with district heating pipe). The pump is at the...
Replies
Views
J
I have had a lot of enquiries to fit Potterton boilers recently have the ratings gone up on...
  • john hamilton
  • Latest:
  • john hamilton
Replies
Views
john hamilton
J
S
Hi - I'm new to this website and I know absolutely nothing about Plumbing or Central Heating...
  • studillon
  • Latest:
  • studillon
Replies
Views
studillon
S
R
I'm having 2 Close Coupled Roper Rhodes fully enclosed back to wall toilets fitted. Waste pipe...
Replies
Views
H
Hi looking for someone to recommend an engineer to quote to install a complete system in...
  • hugoshouse
  • Latest:
  • AssuredHeating
Replies
Views
AssuredHeating
A
I am I'm the process of quoting for a complete oil heating system including tank and base. It...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all,,I have a problem with a job which I have ,It was the boiler system with the unvented...
  • bmotavassel
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi All, I'm currently in process of converting a property into a 9 bedroom B&B. All rooms...
Replies
Views
S
R
First off I don't know much about combi boilers or heating systems in general. I've just moved...
  • RipGroove
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi all, I’m in the process of converting a property to a 9 bed B&B. All rooms will have an...
Replies
Views
ringi
R
B
ive been looking for one for ages since my college tutor showed me his but cant find them...
Replies
Views
F
Morning, my cast iron soil stack has corroded at the top, I have removed the damaged offset...
  • Farshster
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Which is cheaper to run? I know which I would rather have. I have just been out to price for a...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all, I recently noticed that the top of my cast iron soil pipe had become corroded and looked...
  • Farshster
  • Latest:
  • Farshster
Replies
Views
Farshster
F
S
What is the smallest area that could accommodate a shower cubicle?
Replies
Views
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/gas-safe-registered-plumbers-only-private/72172-worcester-24cdi...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back