Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
F
Hi We have a 'no code' flo close coupled cistern; there appears to be a leak from the waste...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have been to look at a job where the current combi boiler is to small for the system it...
  • the_d_o_t
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Replies
Views
B
I bought a bathroom suite from BathStore 8 years ago with no problems till now...
Replies
Views
busy bee
B
Z
Hello, I'm new here ... apologies if this is a daft question. Our toilet has a broken...
  • zcacogp
  • Latest:
  • Kev the gas
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
R
Hi there My first post on the forum ! Would very much appreciate your help. i have a...
  • RobSamson
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
A
Hello I have a baxi 105e combi with a 60 fault. I have changed the pump and diaphram on the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Any commercial heating engineers on here? Ive got a job to go and tender tomorrow in Avenue...
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
S
well i had not planned to do oil, but I now have a contract coming up that now that i need my...
  • smtplumbing
  • Latest:
  • MarkOil
Replies
Views
MarkOil
M
S
Anyone like a challenge ? Am trying to source a 'boiler thermostat with overheat thermostat'...
  • Shivermetimbers
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
M
Sorry for double posting, I had put this in the heating forum as well. Any commercial heating...
Replies
Views
MOSSEP
M
Came across a SE boiler today with a hole in the outer air. Intake part of flue. Boiler is 15yrs...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all I've just moved into a new (although not "new build" new!) home and have a question...
Replies
Views
marty50
M
Hi all, Wondering if any of you have opinions of glueing soil fittings directly on to...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
What is the correct procedure for air testing underground drainage and soil stacks?
Replies
Views
Just had a customer spend £647 on a back to wall toilet, soft close seat and concealed cistern...
Replies
Views
B
I have had this fitted for about 8 months, it's been brilliant. The heating has not been used...
  • beermontypython
  • Latest:
  • Truman
Replies
Views
Truman
T
G
We have a 6 year old Worcester Greenstar 24i Junior boiler. Recently the signal between the...
Replies
Views
Jules
J
R
Hi guys, I am aware this is a long shot but I am trying to identify a soil and vent system I...
  • ron connal
  • Latest:
  • kirkgas
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
A
Hi all, Today a national organisation came to fit a new Combi Boiler to our 1969 four bed...
  • anovice
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
D
I am looking to change my boiler which is coming up to 30 years old, the central heating system...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
I
Anyone know of any like this? I'm Looking for one about 9" high... long shot i know ;(
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
As above really where is the cheapest place for oil hoses, nozzles, filters etc Also do you...
  • Millsy 82
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
A friend just purchased a new house. This was found behind a radiator in the bedroom. Its...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
I have recently been to a customers property and they have an issue with a suanier duval boiler...
  • andrewstokes87
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
E
Hi All, Hoping you can advise. I'm no expert on the boiler front but i'm trying to figure...
Replies
Views
B
Alright fellas - please see attached the lovely example of a gas fired water heating appliance -...
Replies
Views
S
Is anyone oil registered or is willing to travel down to North Ayrshire. we have a large contact...
  • smtplumbing
  • Latest:
  • smtplumbing
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
D
Hi all, I've got a job shortly where I will be removing an existing open vented boiler and...
Replies
Views
Dan_87
D
V
OK so some of you guys asked me what they look like, so here are 2 rubbish pics...... Saves...
  • vern
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back