Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
good morning chaps. this has probably been asked before but what is the smallest toilet that i...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
I have the following problem: Customer calls me out to say that the above boiler has started...
Replies
Views
creens
C
G
Hi all, I have a pumped two valve system. When the boiler first fires up and both valves open...
  • graham w
  • Latest:
  • graham w
Replies
Views
graham w
G
N
We have a system boiler with a cold water tank and hot water cylinder in our flat. However, both...
  • Nestumkiller
  • Latest:
  • Nestumkiller
Replies
Views
Nestumkiller
N
D
Hi there, I'm currently plumbing a renovation for a client, who wishes to install a Stanley...
Replies
Views
Doug1
D
L
The wire on my toilet flush broke - so I went to repair it - unfortunately the bottom of the old...
Replies
Views
Had to fit one today and inlet valve is around 12mm thread. That sound about right? Also back to...
  • PlumbersMate
  • Latest:
  • Masood
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Hi :) Since about midday today we've been experiencing a very odd problem with our boiler (Main...
Replies
Views
hi a bit of a strange question. we went to a factory today and they are complaining that the...
  • dom brennan
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
T
Hi: Just joined & have a query, A friend has just had his heating pump replaced. Since the pump...
Replies
Views
Tech12
T
B
Hi i got a call from a landlord who was charged £200 fir a new pcb in an old compact 24 boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Installed a neta tec 33 yesterday and finally come to commision it last night at 8 oclock with...
Replies
Views
T
Hi peeps had a job today the custard wants to keeps her toilet and I put it back once I've...
Replies
Views
Hi, I decided to bleed my radiators today which dropped the system pressure from 1 bar to 0.5...
Replies
Views
I've been told by bord gas in Ireland that automatic extinguishers over gas boilers. Some...
  • bright spark
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
One of my good custards, a farm, has just bought a second hand hot air blower for the tractor...
  • Bunker
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
J
Hiya fellas been meaning to join up for some time now, just looking for some info on an old soil...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Popped to a ladies house today as she said her toilets was leaking. Long story short the...
Replies
Views
F
Hi All, I’ve had a couple of people in to quote for boiler install with weather compensation in...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I'm wondering if someone can share some experience. I trying to add the Sundial RF2...
  • MarkS1980
  • Latest:
  • MarkS1980
Replies
Views
MarkS1980
M
S
Hi Hopefully someone can help as i am out of ideas. When i flush my toilet the water rises to...
Replies
Views
H
When iv been working the last couple of weeks on a house the neighbour has asked me about an...
Replies
Views
-=HaZ=-
H
R
Am thinking of using ideal a lot more as Im going off of Worcester. Does anyone have any bad...
  • Richie_77
  • Latest:
  • johno_uk
Replies
Views
johno_uk
J
J
Hi guys,<br><br>I'm looking for a bit of help with my toilet that won't flush. I took the top of...
  • John-boy
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
H
I'd really appreciate a knowledgable opinion on which is the better ( and most reliable) boiler...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
B
Anyone happen to know what the specs are? I cant find the lengths anywhere on their site and...
Replies
Views
T
D
Baxi gravity fed boiler Hi everyone. I am looking for some advice to give my central heating...
Replies
Views
T
S
Hi guys I have the pleasure of being the owner of a Range Powermax 155x. Its on its way out, I...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
I
Hi, first post to the forums. I've had a good look around the 'net but can't seem to find a...
Replies
Views
iOS_Neil
I
O
I have re-ordered a NK one compact soft close seat as the old one had broken (for NK compact WC...
  • olliewb
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back