Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
Sorry for the long post , but here goes.... I'm having a problem with a BB 401 Back Boiler...
  • polybear
  • Latest:
  • polybear
Replies
Views
polybear
P
D
i have been getting quotes from accredited installers for 35kw combi. My options so far are...
  • davlins
  • Latest:
  • davlins
Replies
Views
davlins
D
Hi Ray, now I'm in the right place, were there any plans for Williams to do any more boiler...
Replies
Views
Just been to a job where the customer has just had an oil company supply and fit a brand new oil...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
We have a problem of the pressure building up on our boiler. I need to release the pressure...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
It's replacing a keston, The spec for the new boiler is 60kw (might get away with 55kw) the flue...
Replies
Views
D
Hello people thanks for taking the time to read.... I have a Worcester Bosch Heatslave II oil...
  • DannyPerren
  • Latest:
  • MarkOil
Replies
Views
MarkOil
M
Hi, I'm having difficulty in removing the top fixing well nut that's currently in the 'black...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all. In need of some advice...... I have a customer who's boiler was classified unsafe...
  • MDS PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
P
My saunier duval 30e combi boiler locks out I pressume after overheating. Is this an easy...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Anyone recognise the make and model of this dual-flush lavatory flush? TOILET PUSH BUTTON...
  • 365drills
  • Latest:
  • 365drills
Replies
Views
365drills
B
Hi, new here - hope I have posted in the correct section. When we moved in to this property...
Replies
Views
has anybody fitted one of these side outlet pans by H.M. James and sons?? was it a simular size...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, I'm new to the forum and have a specific problem which I'm hoping the forums expertise...
  • digitalabacus
  • Latest:
  • digitalabacus
Replies
Views
digitalabacus
D
R
Hello all I'm just after a bit of advice will post shortly cheers .rich
Replies
Views
Hi I wonder if anyone can help. The boiler on/off switch keeps tripping the RCD on the consumer...
  • Paul Cockhill
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Guys, hopefully someone can help and point me in the right direction. I have a baxi solo...
  • Rob Jones
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
Hi All, I am hoping someone can offer advice on a sewage smell in my house. We moved in...
Replies
Views
Stinky
S
Hi all, 1st post!! Have recently noticed the strap on boss on external pipe as a small leak...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
So the pressure on our Ferroli combi boiler is weird. I've done some reading and found that (I...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Morning all, i'm new to the site looks very informative - i have a few...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi I have a problem with a central heating boiler. Every few days the pressure drops and has to...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
Hi All, This is my first post here and for a very specific problem. I will be moving into a...
  • farmer333
  • Latest:
  • Pipes Plumbing
Replies
Views
Pipes Plumbing
P
Friends I've got to change one. The one in situ at present is a few years old & has tap heads...
  • rocketmanbkk
  • Latest:
  • IDCHAPPY
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
H
I recently purchased a preowned Holiday house fitted with the above boiler for hot water &...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi, Can any one recommend a good boiler breakdown course, preferably up north but I don't mind...
Replies
Views
Sim77
S
S
I have no idea why the original Combi boiler heating issue was closed ?. Just wanted to let...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Dear all, My boiler has given up few months ago and urgently in need of a new boiler. It'a very...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
S
I have a Worcester Combi Boiler oil heatslave 15/19. Burner is firing up, plenty of hot water...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi everyone, New to the forum! Hope everyone is having some down time just before...
  • MarkClacton
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back