Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi all, Just a quick one, got a customer having an extension done, 1 bathroom 1 shower room...
  • Clint 1979
  • Latest:
  • Ermintrude
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
got called out to a potterton performa 24 combi. "contantly on" if timer and all stats turned...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all, We have been away and the oil ran out, got the tank filled, now need to bleed the...
  • andygmason
  • Latest:
  • OilBoy
Replies
Views
OilBoy
O
D
Hiya We live in a new build, 3 year old house and have an ideal logic boiler, obviously 3 years...
Replies
Views
am reading the HVP mag and have seen this toilet. it looks quite good. Can be sited pretty much...
Replies
Views
P
Any one fitted it yet ????
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
B
Aaargh. Just putting together a quote for a replacement boiler into a the middle of a house. The...
Replies
Views
OilBoy
O
B
went on course for this last wk . they look cheap . you need a neutral for the 240 switching and...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
Hello, Was at an old ladyies house today boiler water jacket leaking, She asked if there are any...
Replies
Views
Got called out on a job today of a blocked toilet. Arrived at a block of flats (3 story high)and...
Replies
Views
L
I have a Worcester 281 Junior combi and the white key that I turn for topping up the pressure...
  • leanne17
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
B
Can anyone tell me how to replace a dhw sensor on a c24 heatline boiler please
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi guys I am currently fitting a cloakroom basin and wc for a young couple who have just...
Replies
Views
OilBoy
O
G
Could someone explain the best way to test a boiler fan is working , IE resistance testing to...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Small drip is coming from the bottom of my combi boiler, it only happens when I use the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi, My Ideal Icos 12 condensing boiler (fitted by the builder when my house was built 6 years...
Replies
Views
T
Hi All, I am looking to do away with a horrible looking Gully/Drain outside my side door...
Replies
Views
tommyg01
T
T
Hi All, I moved into a new home last July and thought the old Potterton boiler was broke...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I hope someone out there can help. 3 weeks ago I had a Worcester green star 18ri boiler...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Im just curious and wondered if anyone could enlighten me. I have a Worcester combi...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
I have a strange fault with my daughter's central heating that has been coming and going for...
  • johnsillitto
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
N
Hi. Wondering if any of you can help. I need a new boiler and have been recommended Worcester...
  • Natasha d
  • Latest:
  • IDCHAPPY
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
S
Hi There, I hope this is ok to ask (not being in the trade)... if not, I will delete the...
  • sssshaun
  • Latest:
  • Dalejones
Replies
Views
Dalejones
D
P
Dear forum, My boiler (HE36) has just been serviced following an intermittent L F error and had...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi Can anyone tell me how I refill the system on a 24i RSF combi boiler. It's a Worcester...
  • Chris_J_Davies
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Does anyone know what model this boiler is and what the likely gas replacement would be? Could...
  • stuart_craigon
  • Latest:
  • OilBoy
Replies
Views
OilBoy
O
S
Hi all, I am a new member this is my first post, I am researching boilers and need some advice...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm thinking of getting a new combi boiler installed and was wondering if the baxi duo tec...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been trying to find out some info about possible grants for installing a central...
Replies
Views
S
I'm in need of a engineer that covers ferroli boilers, have had engineer fix new sensor and...
  • Simongwalsall
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back