Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
We have a dilemma on the replacement of our 10 year old combi boiler. Our house has 4 bedrooms...
Replies
Views
Rckape
R
W
Hi there, Recently had a query from a customer as below: Boiler has recently been showing high...
Replies
Views
S
Specing a nite club ,the toilets have has 14 tiny hand wash bowls and also a disabled...
Replies
Views
B
Went to this due to leak from flow sw and leak from the drain manifold. Undoing the bolts to...
Replies
Views
Hi anybody have any experience of this fault? There has been an ongoing problem with what can...
Replies
Views
Oh it's great to service an old boiler. Had to service a ideal Mexico slimline Rs 55 today...
Replies
Views
E
Hi everyone, My Vaillant EcoTec boiler is an absolute menage. The pressure is super low...
Replies
Views
Rckape
R
Does anybody know off the top of their head what size flexible oil hose is required for the...
Replies
Views
F
Hi I have a customer who has heard about Intergas and their "less parts to go wrong" message...
  • Fishpond
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Hi, I have a boiler to fit in a new build flat. The flue run is fine to be boxed in with access...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, im about to replace my bathroom suite, and wish to move my toilet 90degrees onto...
  • Sparky3659
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
B
Is it just me can't see drain off on this boiler. Wanted to just drain boiler not the system...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
S
Hello, I would appreciate some advice if anyone could spare the time... I have a soil pipe...
Replies
Views
S
looking at some light commercial,how many toilets can flow into 1 110mm soil pipe ,done a search...
Replies
Views
Wife returns from WI meeting and announces intent to produce essential oils with group of...
  • joni os
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
R
I hope someone can help so our house has a back boiler behind the gas fire. We have an...
  • Rosiecorbett
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Went to visit a friend who's quite ill last night and he's been putting up with a loud constant...
Replies
Views
N
Looking for recommendations on what combi boiler to get to replace a standard hot water tank and...
  • neednewboiler
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
D
Hi, just drained and removed 2 radiators from my living room so I can plaster my walls now my...
Replies
Views
derekg
D
G
Hi Guys I am having an Ideal Logic 30 combi boiler fitted next week at a cost of £1100 fitted...
2 3
Replies
Views
I have a pressure gauage to swap on a boiler, Its not in the combustion chamber . Would...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
hi i am sick of paying £5 for a pan fixing fischer screw kit and only end up using the plastic...
Replies
Views
T
Sooooo... The title kind of says it all. I press the button and the toilet makes flushing sounds...
Replies
Views
So, toilet overflowing. Tried to fix ball cock, still drips, whipped it out, not easy. Put same...
Replies
Views
What nozzles do you carry and use the most. I only work on domestic and carry a few but want...
Replies
Views
Just looking to see people's opinions on linking 2 system boilers. To keep it short an sweet...
Replies
Views
D
I have a customer that is after a Worcester greenstar with an 8 year guarantee. Anyone know...
Replies
Views
dave1
D
I
Installed a new boiler last week, which after 5minutes of being switched on blew up in my face...
  • Ivor Bates
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
humming noise from rising main when toilet is flushed and cistern is filling.worcester 30 cdi is...
  • Dsgas
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back