Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Anybody know a way of connecting onto glazed clay soil. I need to get a shower tray on floor...
Replies
Views
Went to a job the other day, quite a big house. 12 rads and three bathrooms. They have a...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I've a large house, heated with a 42kw combi boiler. My 89 year old mother lives with us...
Replies
Views
N
Hi guys I have just moved into a top floor flat that is 9 years old. I have a main bathroom and...
Replies
Views
R
Any ideas?
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi fellas, have a power flush lined up for later this week - use a Fernox machine and have done...
Replies
Views
U
Hi guys I have just moved into a top floor flat that is 9 years old. I have a main bathroom...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi all, I'm having problems with my central heating boiler pump (Grundfos UPS 15-50x18)...
Replies
Views
M
Live in three floor house. Got hot water on top floor but have to put all taps on to get hot...
  • mandyandnigel
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
O
Do 'new' cisterns need a water mains feed or can they been connected via cold water tank feed...
Replies
Views
Been to 2 boiler quotes in last few weeks and the customers were more interested in (first...
Replies
Views
on31ll
O
V
Hi! I've just had a new shower installed but I can either get only boiling hot or freezing cold...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi I have a ST 50 Oil burner which has the following problem. It purges and then lights normally...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi all, I'm looking to remove a chimney breast to extend kitchen. Currently I have an old...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, We are having an extension which is going horribly over budget. Our latest obstacle is that...
Replies
Views
My son passed me the which magazine this morning as I had something on boilers written in it so...
Replies
Views
recently installed a vaillant boiler, leaking, called them, engineer did not turn up, called...
Replies
Views
R
Went to a Vailant 831 today that's been in for 3 years and theres next to no fall on the flue...
Replies
Views
Chaps i know this one keeps cropping up from time to time but can someone give me a definitive...
Replies
Views
C
Hi-looking for some unbiased advice please I am the admin manager at work an I need to look...
Replies
Views
clrky501
C
S
Hi Guys, I'm having a new oil CH system installed from scratch. The installer has fitted the...
Replies
Views
U
Hi I need to look at replacing the boiler at work as its 15 years old and would like some...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all. Any boiler or radiator sizing apps that you would recommend?
Replies
Views
L
Hey guys. I'm not a plumber, just a guy who's having some trouble with his boiler looking for...
Replies
Views
S
Hi my boiler has stopped working , I have set the water to come on and the pump starts to work...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I really really like it when I walk into the lavs of a pub and see imaginative plumbing like...
Replies
Views
M
Just sharing.... after 15 years of servicing the same boiler every year after giving a quote to...
Replies
Views
R
I'm an Englishman living in Sweden on a house boat with a simple set up. My old pump died so...
  • robertstewart22
  • Latest:
  • robertstewart22
Replies
Views
robertstewart22
R
Hi I have not had much experience installing system boilers to vented and unvented systems as...
Replies
Views
LaMont5way
L
R
That should read Stelrad Ideal RS50. I have the above boiler that has been turned off for 3...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back