Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Wickes has a toilet for £50 Can I buy cheaper? Cheers
Replies
Views
S
hi everyone. I'm new to this but getting desperate for a shower now!!! I'm staying with my son...
Replies
Views
W
I have underfloor heating and for some reason my boiler will only come on for a second think it...
  • Willymaze
  • Latest:
  • TVP&H Ltd
Replies
Views
TVP&H Ltd
T
So what do you charge for swapping? Say one job? Minor issues, nothing terrible. Labour only
Replies
Views
Anyone recommend a good system boiler with decent warranty ? Not fitted a system one for a while .
  • hammers4spanner
  • Latest:
  • drip-dry
Replies
Views
drip-dry
D
Z
Hi guys, Could somebody help me out with this please? I am planning on installing a combi...
Replies
Views
C
I have a Glow-worm Flexicom, which indicated that there is a loss of pressure (0.3 bar), so not...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi All, after some advise please. I have a Main Combi 30 HE boiler. its been in working fine for...
Replies
Views
T
hi just need some advice on boilers my central heating system runs off a cold water tank in the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have a Saunier Duval F28e SB that has displayed a fault F3, when consulting the manual the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
So friends, what is the best way to unblock a toilet please? The custard reckons too many...
Replies
Views
G
hi, I replaced radiator and now the pressure is at zero on the boiler, think I have a sealed...
  • goonerwin
  • Latest:
  • newcastle phill
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Evening all, Came across a Alfrestern (or something like) water heater and pressure vessel where...
Replies
Views
F
Hello I need to re pressurize my boiler (Ideal Isar 30) I think I need to turn two screws...
Replies
Views
JCSPLUMBING
J
H
Hi all, I am at a complete loss. I have lived in my flat for 2 years, it is on the third floor...
  • HJames
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
W
Was looking to put a toilet where the two bricks are, dig up the floor and run a soil pipe to...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
Hi all, I am at a complete loss. I have lived in my flat for 2 years, it is on the third...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
Hi, Iv'e recently moved to Finland with my partner and was horrified to see the outdated boiler...
  • Henryparsnip
  • Latest:
  • Ch4 plumbing
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
S
hi, I have a niggling problem with my boiler, central heating side works fine no issues at all...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Has anyone seen inside the above boiler. From images I have managed to view it looks like the...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
K
Hi there, I would appreciate some advice from the experts here. I've just received a quote...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all, if anyone can point me in the right direction for a boiler for a 1 bed ground floor...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Kernel hot water cylinder system that heats hot water for my flat. Every 20 mins...
Replies
Views
Had a request today for an electric boiler, there is no gas whatsoever in the flat. It's a one...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i have a Worcester boiler connected to 2 small cylinders. I am turning the boiler off...
Replies
Views
R
Hi there I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar system boiler. On turning on the central heating...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Customer looking for me to replace 2 old myson marathon boilers. I believe the potterton fsb...
Replies
Views
R
Blinkin' flip! as Masood would say. Yep, its true. Buy an 18kw Baxi MainEco system boiler for...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Plumbfix are selling the Baxi duo tec 24 for £560 ex vat and the WB greenstar 25 SI £898 ex vat...
Replies
Views
U
Hi there, the Kerra cistern vibrates loudly once filled for a seconds. Anyone know how to fix...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back