Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Anyone want to manufacture a boiler with me? I reckon there is money to be made in that game...
Replies
Views
D
We are getting quotes for a new boiler and rads in our 3 bedroom detached house. Current system...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, Brief description of problem, upstairs radiators (4 in total) bottom half are hot. I...
  • webinteractions
  • Latest:
  • webinteractions
Replies
Views
webinteractions
W
Hi all. With various problems with my existing Newflame back boiler and gunge in the expansion...
  • bjh
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
P
I hope someone can help. I think I need a Danfoss 057L0001 control but these are obsolete...
  • PinkyPerky
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Posted here coz we're not gas safe and to keep from public eyes No we're not going to play with...
Replies
Views
Hi Iv been called out to an oil boiler breakdown found the fault (fuel pump) Iv fitted a new...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I have a combi boiler and its been in the property since we moved in 8 years ago. 12...
Replies
Views
me thinks expensive learning curve :D
Replies
Views
S
Over the last 2-3 weeks for no apparent reason, my boiler has started turning itself on (mostly...
Replies
Views
L
Hi guys I am after some guidance I have a boiler with a mechanical timer which has a switch in...
  • ldewson86
  • Latest:
  • ldewson86
Replies
Views
ldewson86
L
Hi there, my house, two storey, 4 bedroom, 10 rads, was built 1990 and I still have the same...
Replies
Views
L
Hi guys I am after some guidance I have a boiler with a mechanical time which has a switch in...
  • Ldewson86
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi all. first post here and not an expert so some of what I describe may not be termed totally...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
O
A) do you need to be gas safe to do the biomass courses. ? But there is gas safe people in said...
  • on31ll
  • Latest:
  • on31ll
Replies
Views
on31ll
O
I know this has come up a few times. What apps are good What I want to be able to do is gas...
Replies
Views
D
Hi ​to all, found the forum on my quest to better my current heating system. Seems the most...
  • Detailme
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
U
Hi to all, found the forum on my quest to better my current heating system. Seems the most...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Is there an easy way to fit pan fixings to the floor on a back to wall pan? Other than measuring...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, we are putting a new loo in upstairs and I am tapping into the existing soil pipe...
Replies
Views
P
I have recently linked 2 no. Glow Worm Flexicom 30sx boilers and connected them via 35mm pipe...
  • Plumb Logic Ltd
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
U
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. We tried to bleed the radiators as they were cold at the...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
I currently have a Gloworm Hideaway Boiler (37KW) under the Kitchen worktop. I think it is now...
Replies
Views
S
There is a thermo-panel on the roof of my bungalow linked to a cylinder/tank which in turn feeds...
Replies
Views
J
Boiler is a Vokera Unica 36HE, possibly fitted approx 5years ago. Thermostat is a Salus RT500RF...
Replies
Views
bigric
B
U
https://goo.gl/photos/STYtdmTonho2rgHX7
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
My 1yo oil fired combi boiler is giving a bit of jip at the minute that is defeating me, despite...
  • MartinArmstrong
  • Latest:
  • glenntaf
Replies
Views
glenntaf
G
K
We had a gas plumber look at our boiler beacuse the pressure gauge was not working, just sitting...
  • kiwikent
  • Latest:
  • kiwikent
Replies
Views
kiwikent
K
S
hi, for the past 6 years i have had problems with my gas central heating system, not heating the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, We have a problem with our toilet flush and it has already been looked at by two plumbers...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back