Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
N
Hi, I need to choose a replacement gas valve for a Glow Worm Spacesaver 38 (MkI) boiler...
  • NickH100
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
I moved into my current home 4 months ago and it has an old boiler fitted, a Myson and I will be...
Replies
Views
Just had a call back to a job I did today, I put some TRVs on the radiators in a house. Turned...
Replies
Views
U
Heating engineer came to fix an issue with our combi-boiler....and now the mixer shower isn't...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi Guys, new on here and hope this is the right place to post.... I have a soul pipe from the...
Replies
Views
Hi hope someone can help me with this please nothing is happening on boiler changed both pcbs...
  • Dita
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
So I fitted a Heatslave earlier on in the yeh, no expense spared, power flushed existing system...
Replies
Views
J
Hello I have an 8yo old baxi duotec combi 24he boiler. When the gas central heating is running...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
i have a customer who has a biasi garda he m96.28sm/b2. he bought it in january for a new build...
  • djswanster
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
M
I have a vaillant combi and i have had the heating set at 60C. However i have just had a new...
  • marsaday
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
W
Hello all I've very cheekily created an account and am posting to see if I can get some...
  • wormscoffer
  • Latest:
  • wormscoffer
Replies
Views
wormscoffer
W
Hi, Am looking for a gas safe engineer to give me a quote on above problem. Boiler is a Ideal...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I
Sounds odd i know, I'm taking out a 3 year old Viessmann system and swapping it for a combi, i...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, My boiler is dripping as an be see in the picture below the right hand screw, as anyone...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
U
I'm buying a property and the AGA and boiler flues go into the chimney. Because both are old I'm...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
About 10 years ago we made 2 joining properties into one, joining all the plumbing and...
Replies
Views
Norcs
N
U
Could anyone please provide any suggestions why this boiler fires and gets up to temperature in...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I am a newly registered gas engineer and I am getting a quote together for a job in an...
Replies
Views
R
Hi I just moved into a flat that has a combi boiler installed in the bedroom closet. It's an...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Am beginning to wonder if its ever worth repairing these things for replacement parts , with the...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I have a biasi m90e24s boiler. 4 weeks ago it started a slow cold leak. I realised because...
Replies
Views
Glen10
G
L
For a job I need a boiler with a rear-exit flue that is capable of going through a 1.2m thick...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
A
Oil tank lifter has 12 litre tank and electric pump. The AGA uses 40 litre a week so the...
  • Allan marsh
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi I work on a new build site were every house is first fixed so the flow and return and hot and...
Replies
Views
Friends How the hell do you unblock a siphonic toilet please? It's full. Auger won't go down &...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a second gas boiler fitted. Daughter and family live in a annex. Should each boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did ask this question a few days ago, but I wasn't quite sure from the answers if what I...
Replies
Views
B
Just a thought how much would others advise customers to spend max before advising new boiler. I...
Replies
Views
D
gworm 25C , vaillant pro 24 or worcester greenstar 25SI ? Hi all :) I am in the process of...
Replies
Views
- KyungDong Navien - Funky looking all stainless hex on this one, I can't help but think it...
  • Roger Welton
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back